General transfer rumours

Liverpool close to agreeing a loan deal for Dembele at Barca ( obviously not good enough for us) and this Turkish defender to partner Van Dijk plays for Schalke at the minute. If they get these two they will be unstoppable, no fannying about from them.
Hold your noses it’s time for a nappy change

Liverpool close to agreeing a loan deal for Dembele at Barca ( obviously not good enough for us) and this Turkish defender to partner Van Dijk plays for Schalke at the minute. If they get these two they will be unstoppable, no fannying about from them.
You're THAT sure they'll all settle in straight away ?

it could be possible that Liverpool are about to lose one of their main strikers.
Maybe mane or Salah to Madrid who have just got half of bales wages off the books

Has always looked pretty average to me.
Fair enough, but he seems to come alive for big games. He got them goals against Barca and Spurs in the CL final. I don't know why he doesn't play more. I watched him one game last year against Everton and he looked like Thierry Henry, one of the goals he scored was top drawer. He's not even that old, only 25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.