Harry Kane

Are you stalking me ? Let it go mate, we have a difference of opinion and that’s how forums work, have a nice day blue :)

Haha I'm reading the forum and can see you telling someone else they don't watch the games cos they point out that he dives or makes the most out of nothing. I agree he gets fouled alot but he does make the most out of them and rolls around. That isn't just a pop at Jesus thats how football is, it's embarrassing.

You too have a good one pal.

Finally caught up and anyone not wanting to go back 10-15 pages..
Gabby is a soft diving pansy, who’s shite.
Sterling is just shite and both are worth 12 pence each so we can give Spurs £100m and one of them in part exchange, maybe both.
Anything that helps the narrative from his fanboys that Kane is a bargain at £150m
Cos not matter how you dress it up, he will cost in the region of £150m, whether that be cash or cash + player(s)
He ain’t worth nowhere near that and isn’t value for money.

Finally caught up and anyone not wanting to go back 10-15 pages..
Gabby is a soft diving pansy, who’s shite.
Sterling is just shite and both are worth 12 pence each so we can give Spurs £100m and one of them in part exchange, maybe both.
Anything that helps the narrative from his fanboys that Kane is a bargain at £150m
Cos not matter how you dress it up, he will cost in the region of £150m, whether that be cash or cash + player(s)
He ain’t worth nowhere near that and isn’t value for money.

Gabby ain't shite

Gabby ain't shite
I ain’t a Spurs fan, you don’t have to convince me : )
I’m not sure if it’s people trying to devalue the overall cost of the Kane deal or they genuinely believe our players are crap and worth fuck all.
I’ve read give them Mahrez, Sterling, Gabby or Laporte just to name a few.
Almost like they’re valueless.
Madness.
And for the record I value Gabby’s all round game very highly, more so than just sticking the ball in the net.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.