Harry Kane

Don't agree with that.

Kane wanted to go yes.
We didn't want any City players in exchange, just the cash.
He may be unhappy now but he's professional and will get over it. No doubt he will have another great season, his consistency is there for all to see.
He will still be worth around 100 million next summer.

I will say from the outside, I don't understand why you didn't throw the kitchen sink at Spurs for Kane, and leave Grealish. You are stacked in those positions, Grealish is a quality player but he isn't in Kane's class either goals wise or assist wise. I was saying this before today on here as well so I'm not here to rub it in or anything. Maybe Grealish has more marketing appeal or something, but for footballing reasons it doesn't make sense. Grealish will probably have a decent season, maybe even a very good one, but he won't surpass Kane output wise and creating isn't your problem, it's more finishing.
Grealish has shown ambition , Kane wouldn't know ambition if he tried .
that mindset doesn't work here .

"He's got my shirt number"

What a big chinned ****.

Stay 1 of their own Harold or pick some other team to glory hunt with

i love the fact levy did not do us over and have our pants down
don't get me wrong would have loved kane at city but the price was so wrong on all fronts.
is wanting to win the champions league worth £150million ? the gamble was to big and had a chance of back firing
i know somebody will step up or we sign somebody else and long term we will get it right more than we don't

question is now will levy come back and take our offer and sell kane anyway or sell to somebody else
so rather than miss out and he knows the £130million is worth 5 seasons of champions league with 3 or 4 new signing themselves.

kane at spurs is like ok everything goes through kane we now how to play spurs and its keep kane out of the game
and they struggle to make top 6 or win anything

Don't agree with that.

Kane wanted to go yes.
We didn't want any City players in exchange, just the cash.
He may be unhappy now but he's professional and will get over it. No doubt he will have another great season, his consistency is there for all to see.
He will still be worth around 100 million next summer.

I will say from the outside, I don't understand why you didn't throw the kitchen sink at Spurs for Kane, and leave Grealish. You are stacked in those positions, Grealish is a quality player but he isn't in Kane's class either goals wise or assist wise. I was saying this before today on here as well so I'm not here to rub it in or anything. Maybe Grealish has more marketing appeal or something, but for footballing reasons it doesn't make sense. Grealish will probably have a decent season, maybe even a very good one, but he won't surpass Kane output wise and creating isn't your problem, it's more finishing.
I think you make a valid point on Grealish - but what constitutes the kitchen sink - £150m? I just don’t think he’s worth that.

As for your valuation next Summer I find that unlikely. Who would pay that for a 29 year old who will play for a couple of season?

Edited…29 year old

Last edited:
I can't believe you're still here.
Surely you should've been banned for your moronic posts.
BUT you are providing us blues with comedy moments like the one above.
Banned for not following your little set view? What world do you live in lol!?!...people like you are why extinction rebellion is an actual thing.

You see that ignore button!?!...its probably your best best if you dont like your narrative being challenged. Consider it your safe space.

the kane "one of our own" song is going to get a city revamp

he wants out

he wants out

stay at spurs your gona win fuck all

Banned for not following your little set view? What world do you live in lol!?!...people like you are why extinction rebellion is an actual thing.

You see that ignore button!?!...its probably your best best if you dont like your narrative being challenged. Consider it your safe space.
What the funk are you babbling on about?
I just think you talk shit. In a nutshell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.