Harry Kane

About £50m-£60m or so.

But not at all if signing him jeopardises our chances of getting Haaland next year.
Spot on..Haaland No.1 or Vlahovic No.2..50m for Kane, would be a good No.3 but frankly he will go to the rags for 100 million when Poch arrives next summer..they seem to like ageing CFs who guarantee top four finish..the rags are the new Arsenal.

Last edited:
Spot on..Haaland No.1 or Vlahovic No.2..50m for Kane, would be a good No.3 but frankly he will go to the rags for 100 million when Poch arrives next summer..they seem to like ageing CFs who gurantee top four finish..the rags are the new Arsenal.
Said this, nailed on for the rags. Another Sanchez to the rags :)

But it's the reality. We are on a steady fade in almost every aspect as a club. There seems to be little urgency or strategy to correct the current drift towards the rocks so we must accept that we will continue until Pep leaves and the team invariably breaks up. Between now and then it is not going to improve. Every aspect of the club from the men's team, to the women's team, to the club administration and supporters services and even the fan base itself appears in an perpetual malaise. I don't enjoy saying it and I don't enjoy watching it, but I am pragmatic enough to recognise it.
The post that sums you up

But it's the reality. We are on a steady fade in almost every aspect as a club. There seems to be little urgency or strategy to correct the current drift towards the rocks so we must accept that we will continue until Pep leaves and the team invariably breaks up. Between now and then it is not going to improve. Every aspect of the club from the men's team, to the women's team, to the club administration and supporters services and even the fan base itself appears in an perpetual malaise. I don't enjoy saying it and I don't enjoy watching it, but I am pragmatic enough to recognise it.
Valium will work wonders for the fade you are experiencing.

Are you Victor Meldrew on a post 5 day beak binge comedown?

I actually think the squad is in the best place that it ever has. We have youngsters coming through getting regular game time, I bet the average age of the squad is lower than it has been for some time, and with hopefully the addition of Haaland, we will be set for years to come.

I think we cope with injuries nowadays without a blip in performance, where before we were stressing if we ever lost Yaya, Aguero, Merlin or Kompany, but now we are a true squad, rotation is the norm for everyone, and if someone like KDB gets injured, the others step up.

About £50m-£60m or so.

But not at all if signing him jeopardises our chances of getting Haaland next year.
Don’t think it’s anything to do with money, can’t see how Kane would fit into our team, and if Pep looks at it right, surely he’s thinking he has dodged a very expensive bullet, that’s getting slower by the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.