Itchy and scratchy

You did the right thing by coming on a football forum instead of going to the doctor. Besides City, this forum is a great source of information on medical advice, home repair, relationships, crypto investments...all manner of things.
He's done the right thing. There must be plenty of so called medical professionals on here that are conspicuous by their silence - obviously unable to offer better advice than that already offered.

You did the right thing by coming on a football forum instead of going to the doctor. Besides City, this forum is a great source of information on medical advice, home repair, relationships, crypto investments...all manner of things.
It's obvious he has read the- Do you piss in the sink? Do you shave your balls? Do you use a bidet? threads and decided his fate lies here. Fucking trooper that lad.

I’ve rubbed a load of fuscidin cream I found in the med cabinet all over. It’s worth a try. Seen it on one of the suggestions as something that will clear..
Should be fucibet cream not fuscudin mate ,stops the fungal infection around your ring get to the docs .

A more wretched hive of scum and villany you will not find.

Last time I asked a semi-serious question I got three pages solid of taking the piss.

Typical male.. yes I prob should have been to a docs a while ago...
since the summer.. I thought initially I had one hot curry too many on the holidays.. but I am itchy around the private’s and bottom at night (have been a bit of a night time butt scratcher for years, but aren’t all men?)
Anyway I’ve tried all chemist creams,lotions, exema etc, sudocrem, tea tree oil. But I’m at my wits end! Gets itchy at night, a slight burning feel like I must scratch tiny spots but it ends up with red, slightly broken scratch marks all around by not including the private’s.
has anyone had this and any ideas on how to clear it? It’s not like i don’t shower daily. Never had any health problems either. not looking for jokes, just wonder if anyone here has any advice.. been through it
Sounds like joggers itch mate.

Had it a few times, actually got it now!

Get some athletes foot cream or spray and get it on the itchy bits about three times a day for 5-7 days.

Wash your hands all the time. Have about three showers a day, keep everywhere clean as fuck.

Do not scratch it with bare hands, it will spread behind the ears or under the armpit.

Just hate the thoughts of a docs and hopping up on the bed. Haha
My Dad had a rash in his arse crack once. The doctor asked if she could have a look (meaning for him to take his pants off behind the screen and hip up on the bed) but as she stood up he’d already pulled his kecks down and bent over!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.