It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don’t think Dortmund will let him go in the Summer. If they will, we definitely should sign him over De Jong. If not, the Summer of 2023.
I wanted us to go all FiFa career mode on them. Theo Hernandez as our LB, unfortunately signed an extension, but I like Hickey a lot, could play either side or that speed demon called Alphonso Davies. Jude Bellingham in our midfield be class, the fire and the passion in that boy is just something else, he has a spirit of a warrior!

I don't know who it is either!!

Told only we still have serious money to spend and while FDJ is wanted by Pep, it is complicated and we have a bigger iron in the fire that would piss even more people off.
Has Kimmich supposed new deal been announced, Bayern need cash I would be 90% sure the player is him can kill 2 birds with one stone CDM and RB.

I wanted us to go all FiFa career mode on them. Theo Hernandez as our LB, unfortunately signed an extension, but I like Hickey a lot, could play either side or that speed demon called Alphonso Davies. Jude Bellingham in our midfield be class, the fire and the passion in that boy is just something else, he has a spirit of a warrior!
I wanted Theo Hernandez too. Was very disappointed when he extended.

I don't know who it is either!!

Told only we still have serious money to spend and while FDJ is wanted by Pep, it is complicated and we have a bigger iron in the fire that would piss even more people off.
I know its been denied in the press etc but for me that says Pogba....

I dont want him anywhere near our club personally not even on a free but it smacks of Pogba as at least in tersm fo status he is bigger than FDJ (on the pitch is debatable but off it he certainly is)......and when it comes to pissing people off, Pogba is a rare talent!

Pogba was seriously considered.

If we look at that player in isolation, the argument is he is more of an 8 or 10, rather than a six.

Which means Pep and City are open to the idea of a player who can play the variety in midfield.

Rice can't play 8 or 10 and is an outright six, so can only rotate with Rodri.

Bellingham, FDJ, certainly fit the criteria of the former.

I believe we might yet sign two midfielders.
well we all know that if Pep had his way he would play with 11 midfielders!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.