It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of people, not just on here, who have misread Messi's reference with regards his own family is quite shocking.

I had a colleague today saying he was staying for his family because he had upset them.

No he didn't, you dick. His family were upset because they had supported his decision to leave.
I think the very reason he put his family through that and told them they were leaving shows he was pretty much certain he was coming and was 100% committed

I reckon it would be the biggest u-turn in sporting history, if he left, do you really think it's still possible tolmie?
Have you watched the Messi interview video? If he left, it wouldn’t be a U-turn at all imo.

He’s basically saying in the video he wants to leave, he thinks legally he should be allowed to leave, but he’s staying under duress because he doesn’t want to have a court case.

The amount of people, not just on here, who have misread Messi's reference with regards his own family is quite shocking.

I had a colleague today saying he was staying for his family because he had upset them.

No he didn't, you dick. His family were upset because they had supported his decision to leave.

think we will bid tolm?

When you say it isn't over, are you saying it could still happen before this deadline day, or do you mean next year?

Have you watched the Messi interview video? If he left, it wouldn’t be a U-turn at all imo.

He’s basically saying in the video he wants to leave, he thinks legally he should be allowed to leave, but he’s staying under duress because he doesn’t want to have a court case.
Of course I have.

I'm asking tolmie directly, not after everybody else's opinion on it.

Thanks TH, saying used to be 'Trust in Pep', perhaps people should understand you post in good faith. If we sign him great, if not we are still better off this season

I would think the opposite. If Laporta takes over, he’s going to want Pep, Txiki and possibly Ferran back at Barcelona
Not a chance, not .. a.. chance!!

Those 2 have got what they always wanted, a budding football empire. No way will they trade that in to be at the mercy and whims of a temporary nero (again).
Even Pep will have had his eyes opened to what can be achieved at City regarding world football landscapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.