It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I see n sky is what a fantastic deal Ronaldo to Rags is, all we’ve done is help their media train. They will always be the bigger draw until we make the massive deals happen. we can still win the trophies and put these w***ers we’re they belong.
One day maybe we can finish higher than them in the league.

I’m looking forward to the biggest ego in world football
getting orders from the the most clueless coach in world football with the world of football watching live and exclusive on sky fucking sports....

Meanwhile over at City....

Your post reeks of underestimating how difficult it is to attain top quality players, elite level is so hard to secure.

You are also belittling the clubs expertise in identifying players with real potential.
This M.O. has made our club the most successful of the last decade by some margin.

We won the league last year because the squad Pep built came together in spectacular fashion. They played as a team. It wasn't just Pep; same as it wasn't just Pep on his own that lost the chumps final.

You speak about the club as if it is a session you had on Championship Manager. It's not a game. Real football club running is fucking nails to get right. And we get it right waaay more than wrong.

So, bookmark away. Because if the suits make a call I'll trust they have done it for the best interests of the
Your post reeks of underestimating how difficult it is to attain top quality players, elite level is so hard to secure.

You are also belittling the clubs expertise in identifying players with real potential.
This M.O. has made our club the most successful of the last decade by some margin.

We won the league last year because the squad Pep built came together in spectacular fashion. They played as a team. It wasn't just Pep; same as it wasn't just Pep on his own that lost the chumps final.

You speak about the club as if it is a session you had on Championship Manager. It's not a game. Real football club running is fucking nails to get right. And we get it right waaay more than wrong.

So, bookmark away. Because if the suits make a call I'll trust they have done it for the best interests of the club.

Dress it up however you like and refer to it as championship manager but other clubs have got the fucking deals done. And when they haven’t they’ve moved on to alternative A-list targets (see Chelsea & Lukaku).

You’ve ignored the superleague and the Mendy stuff which the “suits” clearly got wrong.

Sure, the players played a huge part last season but peps staff telling him last season was his masterpiece was because he did it with basically one arm tied behind his back in that he didn’t have a (fit) clinical goal scorer in the whole squad. We just won’t get away with that again when our rivals are all a lot stronger. Of course we will be up there, but imo we will drop way too many points in head to head v United, Liverpool & Chelsea due to the lack of a top forward. DM is also a problem in them games but a top striker would have probably compensated for it.

The recruitment department have let Pep, the squad and the fans down. And Khaldoon after that end of season interview needs to take his share of the blame too.

Would love Haaland to sign now out of the blue.

Some would say that we've already been priced out and that there's no way that we can compelte a deal of that magnitude in *checks calander* THREE DAYS?!
But fuck it, I'm an optimist, and Txiki needs to pull a rabbit out of his ass.

Or, who knows? Pep might just be a masochist and enjoy the challange of handicapping himself in strange ways and secretly tells omar to pull the plug

Re Ronaldo...United are a bigger draw for players. For many reasons. So it's not surprising that when players have the choice, many will choose them. It only hurts for a small while every so often.

The rest of the time we show why we are a better club. Mostly because we aren't as deluded and arrogant.

That said over the past year I've noticed that I can't voice some honest opinions without the height of abuse. We have developed a bit of a cult nearly as bad as Liverpool fans. I don't know why or how it happened. And it's not just the young new fans. There seems to be plenty of older people too that are just dying to tell others how stupid and worthless they are. These days it seems perfectly acceptable to be unnecessarily and excessively rude. I don't remember it being like that years ago. We just disagreed. No probs.

I don't understand all the accusations when none of us know really what goes on. Can't we just assume the best of the people running the club? Generally they are only doing the best job they can do and I for one appreciate their efforts.

I'm looking forward to the window closing and getting back to discussing which players or tactics we think are crap or brilliant because of what we see with our own eyes.

(If you think I'm a piece of shit for voicing my opinions please ignore me. Or just disagree and give your opinion. PLEASE don't be rude to me or anyone else because you don't know how people carry that around afterwards.)

Re Ronaldo...United are a bigger draw for players. For many reasons. So it's not surprising that when players have the choice, many will choose them. It only hurts for a small while every so often.

The rest of the time we show why we are a better club. Mostly because we aren't as deluded and arrogant.

That said over the past year I've noticed that I can't voice some honest opinions without the height of abuse. We have developed a bit of a cult nearly as bad as Liverpool fans. I don't know why or how it happened. And it's not just the young new fans. There seems to be plenty of older people too that are just dying to tell others how stupid and worthless they are. These days it seems perfectly acceptable to be unnecessarily and excessively rude. I don't remember it being like that years ago. We just disagreed. No probs.

I don't understand all the accusations when none of us know really what goes on. Can't we just assume the best of the people running the club? Generally they are only doing the best job they can do and I for one appreciate their efforts.

I'm looking forward to the window closing and getting back to discussing which players or tactics we think are crap or brilliant because of what we see with our own eyes.

(If you think I'm a piece of shit for voicing my opinions please ignore me. Or just disagree and give your opinion. PLEASE don't be rude to me or anyone else because you don't know how people carry that around afterwards.)
I disagree that United are a bigger draw, but I absolutely agree with everything else. We're all presenting opinions. It's fine to respectfully disagree with someone or ignore what they wrote. I don't understand why some on here feel the need to throw childish insults just because they disagree with what someone has written. It only reflects badly on themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.