It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont not replace your record goal scorer , with who is not for me to decide
You do if the right player isn’t available, besides Torres will score more than Aguero did last year or would have this year. If he gets 20, and I think he might then we’ll do okay, and maybe better than last year. Either way we won’t know for a few months.

Not replacing Sergio is a fuck up

There not being anyone available right now to replace Sergio with is not City's fault

Both statements are true and not necessarily mutually exclusive. Sergio was always going to leave eventually and the club didn't sufficiently plan ahead for it

Please be aware of the following BM milestones and membership grades:

Under 1,000 posts = rag.

1,000 to 5,000 = on probation, still under suspicion.

5,000 to 10,000 = established member of the forum.

10,000 to 20,000 = big swinging dick.

Over 20,000 = Billy No Mates, FOC, false ITK, mod or all of the above.

Post rate under 2,000 a year = voyeuristic lurking troll.
What category do I fall under?

Randomly had my username changed by the admins from MarcMCFC1986 to Visitor1986, and now everything thinks I’m a Rag! I’ve been on this forum for about 15 years!

Opportunity to work to strengthen the squad
Don’t you feel we’ve done that by signing Grealish? We’ve only lost Aguero & Garcia, neither of whom I’d consider are a big loss when you look at what they contributed last season

I was a bit meh about signing him but I’ve been impressed so far. I think he’ll be good for us.
Same but I think he looks the business. He looks very self assured and the price tag doesn't seem to phase him. I think he might be the closest to being Dave Silva's replacement out of all the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.