It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware of the following BM milestones and membership grades:

Under 1,000 posts = rag.

1,000 to 5,000 = on probation, still under suspicion.

5,000 to 10,000 = established member of the forum.

10,000 to 20,000 = big swinging dick.

Over 20,000 = Billy No Mates, FOC, false ITK, mod or all of the above.

Post rate under 2,000 a year = voyeuristic lurking troll.
Hahaha love this :)

Isn’t difficult to accept not getting a striker in is a fuck up. We have one at the club who gets played wide instead. The same one who was on the bench many times we played without a striker instead. Terrible window and I was made up with Grealish.
Why’s it a fuck up? How has this season finished? Have we been relegated or something?

It’s not my job to come up with names. I’ll certainly have mine and others will have theirs. Names aren’t the point here
That's because aside from Haaland there are no obvious alternatives for the level we operate at. If you disagree name some.

I know you love Serge Kaz, we all do, but we didn’t need him last season, so why do you think this season will be any different?

This is where I'm at. The false 9 system has been brilliant and its clear that torres has made a big step up and Grealish will add another option to unlock the parked bus.

If Bernardo stays and Delap can find his way onto the bench to play as a plan B for the 2/3 games a season when the false 9 just doesn't work , I think we are miles better than last year.

Signing Rodwell, Javi Garcia, Scott Sinclair and Maicon while losing Balotelli, Adam Johnson, Adebayor and Nige DeJong does not seem like a strengthening to me ....especially when we had just won the league on goal difference.
i meant this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.