It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah lads it's almost 2 pm i think everyone here's suspecting we're not signing haaland and mbappe today

True, he’ll probably pick the most likely team to win the champions league at the time.
That may well be us.

Whilst I get excited at the thought of any big incoming transfer, I don't get too carried away. t would be good to see what young Erland develops into, with a bit of luck, playing for us.

I think the issue is HOW snippets are posted. Posters who qualify their snippets with a proviso - or a bit of humour - rightly get more leeway than more bullish ones who imply an element of certainty. Anyone who acts the big “I am” is setting themselves up for a kicking if/when it goes tits up.

I’m talking in general here, not about any particular individuals.

Let‘s be honest though. Real nuggets are few and far between.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210831-132726_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210831-132726_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 33
Today is the final crow of the Cocks that are happy we've not done business.

Expect lots of "I told you all posts. I'm really not happy at all, honest, but I told you all so. Txiki is shit, and it's time for him to go. Think we're fucked this year! Hope I'm wrong though" - Spoiler, they don't hope they're wrong.

I reckon we'll dip our toes in January

Dont have any issue with people not believing it but to post ridicule without stating why is just goading those who post in good faith

Already some have said they had gotten snippets of info but refuse to post it because of the dogs abuse they get.

Without people offering info, the transfer thread would be a much worse place
Some people get seriously invested in any info posted, & don't see it for what it is, merely speculation. Tolmie gets the worst of it, but he putting himself out there for abuse with all the videos, which many see as attention seeking nonsense. Surely it would be easier just to say what you've gotta say & say you're passing on the info in good faith?

However, that's no guarantee that the person they originally got the info from also passed it on in good faith. They could be passing on bullshit, which everyone else in the chain passes on as the gospel.

Also, you get those who can't take the disappointment of their dreams being shattered. The evening before it was officially confirmed we had dropped all interest in Ronaldo, myself & others urged caution as there were an increasing amount of reports from several different sources saying City may have been Ronaldo's preferred destination, but that we weren't the only club being offered Ronaldo, or the only club interested.

I woke up the following morning with around 15 ridiculously OTT posts saying I was "Talking fucking bullshit", "Change your name to Drivel", "You're a Ronaldo hater" "What the fuck do you know?" etc..... 12 hours later City officially announced our interest had ended in the player!

I wasn't claiming ITK status, just merely posting links to high quality sources claiming several other clubs had been approached about Ronaldo & a couple of them were serious candidates for his signature too.

Personally, I was like "Fuckin wow!". :-| Even with the links posted I got attacked, so just imagine what the ITK squad who "Won't reveal their sources" get? Why people take all these reports so seriously beggars belief! Transfers will happen when you see the reported Geezer stood next to the manager/chairman holding the shirt, & not before....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.