Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apples and oranges.

Arsenal are a club that are sinking and badly need to turn things around. They're desperate to improve their defence, which is very shaky. They've got a young manager at the moment who's at a crossroads in his tenure, so they either back him to swim or let him sink.

We're very stable at the moment, winning, and have a glut of attacking options in and around the positions Grealish can play - namely a budding superstar named P. Foden. I really don't think he's going to 'move the needle' much, given the level of first string talent we already have. 100m in this market, for that position, is the type of money that should you get you a player who comes right in and grabs everything by the balls, automatic starter, changes the whole dynamic. I just don't see it. He'll be lucky to start the big games tbh.

In any case, the reaction of fans on here is completely predictable when the club gets called out for this of thing, so whatever. If we land Grealish but don't land a quality striker, supporters will be pissed.
Whilst I'm moderately happy with the Grealish signing, it's fair to say if we don't get Kane (we've all been led to believe it is Kane or nothing) it will be a disappointing window.

Get both and great window, we dont need Grealish but we do need a number 9

Last edited:
Aged well, Still got huge hits
Tiffany_on_stage_2003.jpg
Who is this for research purposes?

Nothing wrong with that all.
I’m torn on Grealish.
First there’s the hair - not a deal breaker and just me being a twat
Then there’s his little shin pads - thought it was me being a twat again till I read that he’s always got shin injuries, so he’s a twat.
He’s a very good player, but fuck me he’s a diving mard arse play acting fanny.
Add to that I’m not sure we need him, though if Bernardo leaves then I can see why.
I do think he’d be a good fit though.
As for the price I’d have said £70-80m was about right, but what do I know.
I get this deal, but don’t get the Kane deal.
All of course in my humble opinion ; )
After all that you pull this line? Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.