James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

Is it fuck blue tinted anything to say Foden’s career is a damn sight better than Sanchos to this point.

That's not what I said, is it?

My original post was about McAtee choosing either the Foden route or the Sancho route. I didn't say Sancho had done better than Foden has (because he's not) and I'm sure you know that's not what I said so I'm not sure why you’re on the point-scoring mission you seem to be on.

Last edited:
The first video is almost 2 years old. Says a lot more about you than it does him if you think a 19 year old messing around in his car makes him a ****. Do you think Foden is also **** for trying to sneak girls into his hotel room during a worldwide pandemic?
There are lots of variations and nuances to the word ****, which is why I like it so much.
Phil was a silly **** on that occasion.

The first video is almost 2 years old. Says a lot more about you than it does him if you think a 19 year old messing around in his car makes him a ****. Do you think Foden is also **** for trying to sneak girls into his hotel room during a worldwide pandemic?
Not that arsed mate
There are lots of variations and nuances to the word ****, which is why I like it so much.
Phil was a silly **** on that occasion.
And Sancho's a red ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.