joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
didactic said:
Do not care that he is No 1 for England he has cost us since mid last year. Time for new options Madrid did it with a better keeper, I'd take him over Hart.

fully agree, hart's done a torres.

he's lost it.

birchwoodgingerste said:
didactic said:
Do not care that he is No 1 for England he has cost us since mid last year. Time for new options Madrid did it with a better keeper, I'd take him over Hart.

What gets me is were supposed to be a footballing team yet time after time he hoofed it down field not until the 8oth minute did he roll the ball to a defender we were taught a painfull lesson.
Yup. No fucking brain.

Fernandinho at one goal kick dropped aaaaall the way to Hart. Still hoofed the fucking ball back to Bayern.

Ridiculous distribution and keeping.

Writing is on the wall for him. Hearing that Mancini wanted to replace him, and now this season so far, his days are looking numbered.

Hope to fuck Madrid's starting keeper doesn't get injured so we can pursue Casillas in January.

henryhoover said:
city got owned in every part of the pitch but you want to slag Hart,
Hart is on the end of everything else that went wrong,not the reason for it
Did you see the goals?

Hart is 100% to blame. But by no means, not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.