Joke thread

A mystery lottery winner has made a bid to buy Portsmouth FC. His wife was quoted as saying "Fuck knows what he would have bought if he'd got 4 numbers"

skyblue1894 said:
A mystery lottery winner has made a bid to buy Portsmouth FC. His wife was quoted as saying "Fuck knows what he would have bought if he'd got 4 numbers"
Rangers FC wants its joke back!

A pound coin was thrown onto the pitch at Ibrox. Police are trying to determine whether it was a missile or a takeover bid!

the taxman has taken over Ibrox and decided to rename it the Inland Revenue Arena,or IRA for short,although its only provisional at the moment

The missus said she was feeling horny as fuck last night and said she'd wait for me in the bedroom.

When I got upstairs she was lying on the bed licking a lollipop and then she started to slide it slowly into her pussy..............

I said "Steady on love - you'll need that to see the school kids across the road in the morning"

Was supposed to take my mrs out the other night. She was taking ages getting dressed in the bathroom so I went in to see what was happening. She said "Does this make me look fat?" I said yeah, but to be fair love it is a small bathroom.

mr t said:
The missus said she was feeling horny as fuck last night and said she'd wait for me in the bedroom.

When I got upstairs she was lying on the bed licking a lollipop and then she started to slide it slowly into her pussy..............

I said "Steady on love - you'll need that to see the school kids across the road in the morning"

ffs coffee all over screen now

gaudinho's stolen car said:
A pound coin was thrown onto the pitch at Ibrox. Police are trying to determine whether it was a missile or a takeover bid!

haha so many missed this gem...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.