Joke thread

May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says PROBL EM, TOM MY GOD, ROGER.. BLACKMAIL LETTER... ITSAYS.. THIS PACKAGE an BACK SEAT ROGER MELLIE -THE MAN ON THE TELLY THANKS FOR THE LFT, ROGER. HELLO WHATS WHAT'S KNOW WHAT YOUVE BEEN OH THAT'S WHERE IT'S REALLY APPRECIATE THISZ.. WHAT? DIRTY FUCKER GOT YOUR FILTHY MILLION QUID BUYS MY SILENCE CHEERS TOM OLO BASTARD. SIGNED, FRIEND /KNOW Mellie TAGLINE YOU KNOW, I'VE BEEN MEANING LEAVE SISSONS' PIGEON HOLE ALL FUCKING WEEK

A pretty nurse and an ugly one work in the same hospital ward. One day, the ugly nurse says to the pretty one "Have a look at the cock on that chap in the end bed, if you can. It's got "Ludo" tattooed on it."

The pretty nurse goes and finds an excuse to get his cock out and have a good look. She goes back to the ugly nurse and says "It's not "Ludo"....it's "Llandudno" "......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.