Joke thread

A Mancunian and a Scouser go into Greggs the bakers.

The Scouser with the most nimble of movements nicks 3 pies, he sticks them into his left pocket and then boasts to the Mancunian, "Did you see that? The staff never even saw me."

The Mancunian says, "That's fuck all mate, watch this."
So the Mancunian goes back into the shop and says to the manager, "Give me a pie and I'll show you some magic." He then eats the pie in front of him, and then asks for two more.

The manager not looking too impressed yet asks, "wheres the magic in that?"

Mancunian replies, "Go and check that Scousers left pocket."

The original joke was a blonde woman emerging from the sea in a wetsuit

She pulls down the zip, shows cleavage and rummages inside the suit and gives the bloke a fag
Then rummages again, revealing more cleavage and pulls out a small bottle of whisky

Then she says, whilst pulling the zip down further "it must be five years since you've played around!"

He replies "fucking hell, you got a set of golf clubs in there"
It was a chip-pan when I first heard it.

The original joke was a blonde woman emerging from the sea in a wetsuit

She pulls down the zip, shows cleavage and rummages inside the suit and gives the bloke a fag
Then rummages again, revealing more cleavage and pulls out a small bottle of whisky

Then she says, whilst pulling the zip down further "it must be five years since you've played around!"

He replies "fucking hell, you got a set of golf clubs in there"
Ronnie Corbett likes this post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.