Joke thread

At the Iniskillin Winery warehouse the regular taster died, and the director started looking for a new one to hire.

A homeless street person, drunk and with a ragged, dirty look, came to apply for the position.

The director wondered how to send him away. They gave him a glass to drink.

The old ‘troller tried it and said, “It's a Muscat three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers. Low gradeacceptable.”

“That's correct,” said the boss amazed at the skill.“Another glass, please.”

“It's a cabernet, eight years old, south-western slope, oak barrels, matured at eight degrees. Requires three more years for finest results.”

“Absolutely correct. A third glass.”

He calmly said, “It's a pinot blanc champagne, high grade and exclusive.”

The director was astonished and winked at his secretary to suggest something. She left the room and came back in with a glass of urine.

The troller tried it. “It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant, and if I don't get the job, I'll name the father.”

A beautiful young woman is standing at the edge of a cliff preparing to jump off. A homeless drunk stops by and mumbles to her “if your about to kill yourself how about a quick shag before you go “

The woman screams “ No fuck off you filthy old bastard “

The tramp turns to leave and says “ No worries, I’ll just go and wait at the bottom then “

A beautiful young woman is standing at the edge of a cliff preparing to jump off. A homeless drunk stops by and mumbles to her “if your about to kill yourself how about a quick shag before you go “

The woman screams “ No fuck off you filthy old bastard “

The tramp turns to leave and says “ No worries, I’ll just go and wait at the bottom then “
...so did he save her life? I haven't seen anything in the news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.