Apologies and all rather confusing. So a vegetarian does not eat dead things but a vegetarian that decides to deviate from the norm and eat some fish is called a pesco-vegetarian derived from the Latin word for "fish". A vegan I guess would be someone who omits all types of animal products from their diet like eggs and milk and products made from animals aka leather.

Healthline are not a bad go to for advice and this is what they have to say

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vegan-vs-vegetarian#section4

And a big well done Karen as 9lb is a nice drop of weight to shed.

Last edited:
I recently introduced on recommendation from other keto advocates off here a 16:8 regime which fits in nicely with my workload as I was never one for eating first thing. This is week four and I have upped carbs to 30 and introduced chocolate strawberries and dry roasted nuts in sensible amounts. Alcohol is strictly 2 days a week using zero carb Gin and Tonic but on one day a week I have allowed myself a fat lad pat on the back with 2 bottles of Coors Mountain Man Light as a precursory aperitif to the gin and tonic.

Food today was

Breakfast - black coffee
Dinner - 150 gram ham and 100 gram chicken breast one tomato
Snack - 150 gram strawberries and 100 gram single cream
Evening - 200gram Cajan chicken cauli mash and 85% chocolate 2 squares.

All evening unlimited Coke Zero.

Apologies and all rather confusing.

So a vegetarian does not eat dead things but a vegetarian thatdecides to deviate from the norm and eat some fish is called a pesco-vegetarian. The word pesco being derived from the Latin word for "fish". Pesco-vegetarians are a type of semi-vegetarian who also may consume other forms of seafood like shrimp and scallops but no land-animal derived food like chicken or beef. Vegetarians also eat seeds and nuts.

A vegan would be someone who omits all types of animal products from their diet like eggs and milk and products made from animals aka leather.

Healthline are not a bad go to for advice and this is what they have to say

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vegan-vs-vegetarian#section4

And a big well done Karen as 9lb is a nice drop of weight to shed.
Ta bobs
Vegetarians vary,myself i am strict,no meat,fish,eggs,leather,animal products in foods,i need calcium for my bones so i drink organic milk and yogurt and veggie cheese(no rennet)I do it as i'm against animal cruelty,the people who say i'm a vegetarian but i eat chicken really does my head in !

I've brouht some MCT oil,what's the best thing to do with it?

It can lubricate things you never thought you could lubricate Some people put it in their coffee so they do not have to eat for weeks so be very careful mais oui :

Last edited:
I think i might just take a little to start with then,with food or inbetween bob?

Small baby steps or you may disappear mais oui !
The aficionados put it in their coffee as a meal to see them through to dinner.

I've brought some MCT oil,what's the best thing to do with it?

I have it in my coffee in the morning, and use organic butter instead of milk - bulletproof coffee.

I have it at 7:30 and hardly feel hungry until 14:00ish but my favourite effect is the mind clarity. My brain loves ketones.

You might want to start off using a tiny bit though because it can make your stomach feel pretty grim at first and make you shit your arse out. It can take a few days for your stomach to adjust. I started off eating spoons of coconut oil and then worked my way up to this mega MCT oil I get now on Amazon.

You can also get powered mct oil which tends to be softer on your belly but is a lot more expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.