Madeleine McCann

Look, we all know the Mcanns shouldn't have left their children alone, nipping back to check every half hour or so was so irresponsible, whether it was some jeremy kyle regular, or intelligent members of the medical proffesion, it was wrong. But lets not lose track of the poor girl, i hope and pray that she will be found alive, i doubt she will, if it wasn't maddie from her room it would have been another child snatched from elsewhere. I'm not going to talk about predatory peado's as i could honestly say i could "do one in". The Mcanns have suffered enough, you dont have to blame them, they will do that themselves every waking day for the rest of their lives.

rushts said:
Look, we all know the Mcanns shouldn't have left their children alone, nipping back to check every half hour or so was so irresponsible, whether it was some jeremy kyle regular, or intelligent members of the medical proffesion, it was wrong. But lets not lose track of the poor girl, i hope and pray that she will be found alive, i doubt she will, if it wasn't maddie from her room it would have been another child snatched from elsewhere. I'm not going to talk about predatory peado's as i could honestly say i could "do one in". The Mcanns have suffered enough, you dont have to blame them, they will do that themselves every waking day for the rest of their lives.

This.

rushts said:

Right agree with what you say but playing devils advocate, Madeline is found dead, are the McCanns not guilty of gross negligence contributing to a childs death??

johnmc said:
rushts said:

Right agree with what you say but playing devils advocate, Madeline is found dead, are the McCanns not guilty of gross negligence contributing to a childs death??

Yes mate they are.

rushts said:
Yes mate they are.

OK.

Should that be punished by law.

I know whatever happened to them in a court of Law would never ever punish them as much as what they no doubt punish themselves.

Have they broken any law? They haven't have they?

Ally.P said:
rushts said:

This.

Agreed.

Little Bo Peep said:
This story appears every few months and then goes away..probably nothing in it.

Which one? I agree that there seems to be a "new suspect every few months" if that is what you mean.

(Welcome to the board by the way)

i hope that someone finds the poor girl. its right that they should not have left her but i dont think any parent deserves this as punishment. if maddie is found it will be a good day. i remember being happy when they found shannon matthews but in reality it was just a scam. obviously the maddie case is a very strange story. didnt they find her dna in the boot of a hire car?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.