Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton fans? Who gives a fuck what they think. They’ll be back to supporting the rags/scousers when they eventually go down.

They’re entitled to set an asking price and if we deem it too high we’ll move on, not an issue. I’d imagine it will be an issue to the likes of Cucurella, Lamptey and any other young talented players they have or might sign. Players might not be so willing to join them in future…
Over a decade of dedicated, fucking hard fought, and imaginative protest to get Falmer after our club was decimated by asset-strippers. You should give a fuck about what we think because we’re NOT rags or scousers - we’re proper football fans.

Respect your view but Blooms attitude (if it is the case) may end up harming you longer term - if signing for BHA means you can’t sign for a bigger club when they come in for you it may ultimately impact players with higher potential signing for you. Look at Dortmund- they bring in great players but the route out is part of the attraction. Players want to win trophies and when the opportunity presents itself - they often want to take it. I’ve no idea what Cucurella thinks but City’s interest will be something he may want to pursue and he could see it as Bloom holding his career back and denying him a big pay day. I’m sure this will unfold over the coming weeks… I’m sure City are interested but Cucurella isn’t critical to City and BHA certainly don’t need or have to sell.
We haven’t held Cucurella’s career back. We’ve ignited it. And he also has a 5-year multi-million pound contract with a club that plays football the proper way according to Pep.

We haven’t held Cucurella’s career back. We’ve ignited it. And he also has a 5-year multi-million pound contract with a club that plays football the proper way according to Pep.

You ignited it last year…. Next year he could play in the UCL etc… so how’s that not potentially holding him back? And are you paying him what City would?

Always weird when a supporter of another club joins the transfer forum and does anything but tell you more about the player being discussed. If you want to talk about how proper you lot are as football supporters I'm sure there's a forum for that.

Respect your view but Blooms attitude (if it is the case) may end up harming you longer term - if signing for BHA means you can’t sign for a bigger club when they come in for you it may ultimately impact players with higher potential signing for you. Look at Dortmund- they bring in great players but the route out is part of the attraction. Players want to win trophies and when the opportunity presents itself - they often want to take it. I’ve no idea what Cucurella thinks but City’s interest will be something he may want to pursue and he could see it as Bloom holding his career back and denying him a big pay day. I’m sure this will unfold over the coming weeks… I’m sure City are interested but Cucurella isn’t critical to City and BHA certainly don’t need or have to sell.
I think you’ll find it’s the opposite, players like Lamptey, Cucarella, Caicedo, Sarmiento choose to come to Brighton because they know we have a brilliant academy and there’s a route to the first team. At the right time and for the right price we let players step up to a bigger club, for example White and Bissouma. With Cucarella it’s not the right time to sell as he has four years left on his contract, so the price would have to be higher than the right price, £50M + add ons. Exciting talent not only gets found by BHA, they choose to come to our club. If Cucarella goes to City, Bloom will wish him all the best, cash a very big cheque and carry on investing his time and money in little old Brighton. UTA.

Reactions: nmc
This bloom guy seems like a bellend

If you have to spunk a similar amount to what you did on mendy to get this done then you absolutely do it and put a thank you note with the bid. He is absolutely built for city and he will be worth every penny. Don’t think twice about it and not worth quibbling over the few extra £.

He’s played virtually 90 minutes of every game last season. He never seems to stop running, he is a top class wing back, with a beautiful first touch. Brilliant defensively but then charges off down the wing, overlapping and getting crosses into the box. He was the player's player and fan’s player of the year, which says it all. We don’t have anyone else like him, and like I’ve already said Bloom cares more for BHA than he does about his personal wealth. He would only sell for big money if he genuinely thought it would somehow benefit the Albion, so unfortunately for City it means you’ll probably get better value for money else where. We are not your normal selling club. UTA. GOSBTS.
Thanks for the analysis. Brighton and bloom may not want to sell but you are forgetting the player in the decision making process. If Cucurella wants to move to city it will happen. Unfortunately for Brighton that is the pecking order. Before you have a rant at me it’s nothing personal. City have been in worse positions than yourselves and sold plenty of players we did not want too. Play hardball, the downside is that you will have a player not happy with how he is being treated and a sale will happen in 6/12 months anyway.

Brighton have no choice really. City won’t go over a realistic evaluation even if that means we walk away. Did you not sell white to Arsenal recently? You are no different to any other mid table team.

Brighton fans? Who gives a fuck what they think. They’ll be back to supporting the rags/scousers when they eventually go down.

They’re entitled to set an asking price and if we deem it too high we’ll move on, not an issue. I’d imagine it will be an issue to the likes of Cucurella, Lamptey and any other young talented players they have or might sign. Players might not be so willing to join them in future…
Entitled, twattish bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.