Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time iv posted because i always felt there was more clever people than me to express my views.
just wanted to show my disgust regarding last few weeks aimed at my club and my fans Manchester city.
the club is big n hard enough to look after itself, but when the media pik on the fans, then it gets me pissed off enough to reply. our fans for me dont deserve any of the press stirring up the hornets nest aimed at us like we are on the run criminals!!!
what have i done to deserve this.i started in the kippax as a young lad with my brother and payed my dues. getting beat 2-1 off wycham wanderers was a low.
we as city fans don't deserve this. and never will. disgusted, salford. up the blues. p.s. all for one, and one for all.ctid

He did an online Q & A session last week and the fat cnut had plenty of sly digs.
Also I clearly stated I wouldn't go as far as banning them.but I'd charge him for all the cakes and doughnuts he eats.

Quite right he did. I posted it at the time but it got lost in other posts. Martin Samuel is no friend of City, and if push comes to shove he'd revert to type as quickly as the other cockroaches that share his 'profession'.

Glad someone else saw it. He's nothing but a bearded slug.

They are not regarded as proper journalists by their colleagues in newsrooms because most of them just follow the pack and are sycophants around people like Ferguson.
Well they're not proper journalists, are they? Any more than the people who write the "what happened in the soaps this week" articles are. Once a year, they get to play at being proper journalists during the transfer window, and they show how shit they are at it.

These wankers should be made to feel worried about turning up at the etihad after the incessant vitriol they spew. I'm sure we could make a list of which of the shysters would sound and look better with a broken jaw. Sure they would also appreciate a few skips and dozens of ornaments from their shitty Sunday supplements as well.

I mean, if somebody spread loads of offensive lies about your family, you wouldn't them them mince into your house for Christmas dinner...time to hit back at these individuals.
Every paper in the Country could print the headline 'Man City are a shit club and we hate them' and not one thing would be done about it, we have already lost the battle with the media, they can trample all over us at will, wouldn't have happened years ago even under Wiggy

18 year old full back Luke shaw to the rags was the best thing to happen to English football, with his £30m price tag and handful of first team appearances (who has since barely played) vs established first team forward and England international raheem sterling with his £44m price tag who will continue being a first team player, being the worst thing to happen to English football if you believe what you're spoon fed in the press.

FFS

image.jpg

It's amazing how many times Sinclair and Rodwell (permanently injured) are used to criticise City in the media and yet the brightest hope for English football a couple of years ago is never mentioned.....Wilfred Zaha's stellar United career???????!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.