Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

Stoned Rose said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Stoned Rose said:
I'd offer him to Arsenal plus £10m for Wilshere.

Would be great business for us.

Would soften the blow for the Arsenal board / fans.

Everyone's a winner.

I do believe you're being serious, pal?

Might be great business for us, but Arsenal wouldn't take it if it was £30m plus Nasri!

Stuck with him.

Yep TH and Kun I'm being serious.

We paid 25m and he has 2 years(?) left on his contract. He is an international, CL experienced and plays for the current champions of England.

I'm therefore valuing the lad at 20-25m.

Add on 10m and that gives Wilshere an equivalent valuation of £30-35m

Sounds about right to me considering Hazard was £35m.

If Arsenal don't make top 4 and Wilshere wanted to go, that deal I've just summarised would interest Arsenal all day.

You've got more chance in Graham Rix being put in charge of the Arsenal U15 girls team.

i would never have bought nasri but mancini blackmailed the board into buying him with a poor team selection at the charity shield..that said he is a very good player who like tevez has not played well this season psg will not be inerested but monaco will be back in the top flight rich owners tax free nasri needing to rebuild his french reputation. the two of them would get monaco into europe 20 million a bargain

Don't know why Tolmie is so adamant we're stuck with him when billionaire backed Monaco have expressed interest and at least one site is saying PSG are monitoring him too (a high profile French international in a French team might be appealing to them). Inter as well but that would be more difficult with his wages.

LoveCity said:
Don't know why Tolmie is so adamant we're stuck with him when billionaire backed Monaco have expressed interest and at least one site is saying PSG are monitoring him too (a high profile French international in a French team might be appealing to them). Inter as well but that would be more difficult with his wages.
Can´t see him sticking around if the club don´t want him, dosen´t strike me as a Bridge type of player.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Using Nasri as a makeweight would widen our options, when it comes to getting in a top class replacement.

But when his wages are so big, it cuts the odds to a pool of four teams, all who would not go near him.

He would have to take a massive cut in wages and why would he do us any favours if he knows we want him out.

Hopefully Sheikh Mansour can call a favour in with Al Thani at PSG.

We should be developing an 'arrangement' with them for future FFPR options.

Swap for levezzi would be nice...

shevtheblue said:
Alexis sanchez will be available by the looks of it. Just saying..
he has been absolutely terrible at Barca, why would we buy him?

shevtheblue said:

Way better options available, plus he already had his chance to come here and he blew it. No second chances.

NoahCity said:
shevtheblue said:
he has been absolutely terrible at Barca, why would we buy him?

plenty of top players have slumped at Barcelona and moved on to great success.

I would definitely take him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.