Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

I cant talk for any of the other posters here but I for one am really proud of man citys youth program I think it is currently one of the best if not the best in the country! And i was glad to hear that the club is investing more money into it and opening adacemies in other countries! Plus in europe you have got to have so many players think its 4 or 6 from your youth program!

If we sell Nedum then i will cry.

Lescott isn't better than him FFS.

And I have just started following City for your information. I live in San Francisco and wanted to support a team who were buying the good players and will do well

I admire your optimism.

And Neds must stay! The best defender we have and he will only get better.

I'll admit i haven't starting watching soccer until recently, so i don't understand your need to bring through home grown players.

We will want to be the biggest club in the world and that means our team must have a lot of nationalities, that way we get more money from sponsorships in foreign countries and more fans like me.

Dare i suggest that we sell elano and buy landon donovan who is a fantastic player. he knows how to put the ketchup on the burger.

i know you will all ridicule me but please don't as i am new to soccer (football)

ffan said:
I'll admit i haven't starting watching soccer until recently, so i don't understand your need to bring through home grown players.

We will want to be the biggest club in the world and that means our team must have a lot of nationalities, that way we get more money from sponsorships in foreign countries and more fans like me.

Dare i suggest that we sell elano and buy landon donovan who is a fantastic player. he knows how to put the ketchup on the burger.

i know you will all ridicule me but please don't as i am new to soccer (football)
Im not going to be too harsh mate but Elano is 3 times the player Donovan is

ffan said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
You Sir, are a tit, of the highest order. Blatant rag, not got the nouse to be subtle. It doesn't wash around here sunshine.
I'm not a rag.

Answer me this, would it not be easier and cheaper for us to let other clubs develop talent and then let us buy them? If we keep investing millions into our youth system like we are now most of it will go down the drain.

I know which I'd prefer. We are big fish now, gotta start thinking like it.

And I have just started following City for your information. I live in San Francisco and wanted to support a team who were buying the good players and will do well.

PMSL.

ffan said:

I think id rather have, Weiss, SWP, Richards, Ireland, Onouha, and Evans than donovan, you need to go back to your nascar, because i don't think your going to comprehend what a corner is nevermind the offside rule.

ffan said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
You Sir, are a tit, of the highest order. Blatant rag, not got the nouse to be subtle. It doesn't wash around here sunshine.
I'm not a rag.

Answer me this, would it not be easier and cheaper for us to let other clubs develop talent and then let us buy them? If we keep investing millions into our youth system like we are now most of it will go down the drain.

And I have just started following City for your information. I live in San Francisco and wanted to support a team who were buying the good players and will do well.
Your IP suggests otherwise.

You'll never guess where this guy lives...

Wheelsy said:
ffan said:
I'm not a rag.

Your IP suggests otherwise.

You'll never guess where this guy lives...
My guess is London...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.