New Club Survey

I understand people have different opinions, but this thread has just become a copy of a few other threads with the same posters posting exacty the same posts they've put in those threads.

So they're repeating things? I had to laugh at your post given your username.

Wow. It is everything to me. The club winning stuff is everything, and if I could even afford the tickets (that some of the moaners want to give away!) I would snap your hands off.

Don't you see that as a problem that you can't afford the tickets? They aren't thinking about you when pricing them are they?
Winning isn't everything to the match going fan, we still turn up when we are shit.

Wow. It is everything to me. The club winning stuff is everything, and if I could even afford the tickets (that some of the moaners want to give away!) I would snap your hands off.
So you're priced out of going but as long as City are winning things, you're OK?

Fair enough but I don't feel quite the same and if I was you, I'd be even more annoyed than I am about City's ignorance of it's core support in pursuit of corporates and overseas support.

Look.

The club don't have to keep on sending out emails asking us how we feel about certain issues effecting the fans.

The people running the club aren't fucking stupid. They aren't thick. They are clever people. They are directors and managers. They have been working in football for decades. They know the fans aren't happy about certain issues that they have been behind and have implement.

If the club really wants to know why our fans are pissed off about certain issues, maybe they should start talking directly to the fans again at meetings, instead of through City Matters every 3 months.

It was the club who stopped those meetings. No doubt the club representatives at the meetings thought it was nothing more than a whinge fest, attended by ungrateful City fans. Instead they now get a report from some bod at City showing the results off the email questionnaire. Oh, that's interesting. File the report away until the next supporter email questionnaire. Done!
Fans on a board simply does not work.

We are lucky to have incredible people in charge of this club and have made dreams come true, they get so much right, don't ever forget that.

The club world champions comes at a cost, but it's still a very reasonable cost and in a wonderful stadium.

We are lucky to have incredible people in charge of this club and have made dreams come true, they get so much right, don't ever forget that.

The club world champions comes at a cost, but it's still a very reasonable cost and in a wonderful stadium.
You're right to be fair. They do get so much right and things could be far worse.

Year on year season ticket increases however are just really unnecessary. It just baffles and irritates the fanbase unnecessarily.

You're right to be fair. They do get so much right and things could be far worse.

Year on year season ticket increases however are just really unnecessary. It just baffles and irritates the fanbase unnecessarily.
The price of success, and as long as we keep that the prices will rise.

By appointing Pep they got it 100% right on the pitch. There are absolutely no complaints about what the owners have done on the pitch bar sacking Mancini on FA Cup final day.

I'm talking about the growing disconnect between the club and the fans that doesn't seem to be changing. We've discussed those issues on numerous occasions on BM. The club know what the issues are. The issues have been brought up by City Matters, 1894, etc in meetings with the club.

As long as everyone is saying we play great football, which is undeniable, the other scores wont bother them. They know they've got grace on the costs and experience of loyal fans as long as that bit remains true.

As much as it's not right, it's correct. Fans all over the country are getting fucked over and having to watch dross whilst they're at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.