Pelligrini's tactics.

Maybe a change will lift Aguero and silva and it needs to because those two have been the biggest disappointments for me this season.

Aguero was fcking garbage yesterday and how he stayed on ahead of Tevez is something I don't thinking will ever understand.

Boring as feck game. I'm not a Mancini must stay man by any means but if this is what we have to look forward to in terms of style of play theres not a great difference.

That 4-2-2-2 formation was what he used at Villareal where the fullbacks provide the width, it can change to a 4-4-2 if required, so very similar to the way Mancini sets us up where the wide players tuck in, and with two holding midfielders
At Malaga it looks more like a standard 4-3-3 which becomes 4-5-1 when required so very positive, which says to me he doesn't have a certain system, and will work the system to the players available

The other thing is you don't manage Real Madrid and get a record 96 points playing negatively, where he played a 4-3-2-1 or a 4-2-3-1 once again very positive but based on the players he had at his disposal

I am not one who wants Mancini go, but I am not worried by the appointment of Pellegrini neither, he will prove to be a very astute appointment, not sure it will be a long term thing though

ayrshire_blue said:
Boring as feck game. I'm not a Mancini must stay man by any means but if this is what we have to look forward to in terms of style of play theres not a great difference.

If it was the other way round and mancini was coming to us what would you say after watching that shite yesterday? Dont get me wrong im a big fan of bobby but both teams under both managers look like they know the boss is off!

PellEgrini should be a breath of fresh air after the stifling football i've endured - cant wait - attacking,fluid football with width and players who look happy to play........................

ANY1aBLUE said:
PellEgrini should be a breath of fresh air after the stifling football i've endured - cant wait - attacking,fluid football with width and players who look happy to play........................

Which game were you watching. Isco and Jacquin played exactly like Silva And Nasri Malaga played slightly quicker than us just. Plus Seville were the better team

grim up north said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Which game were you watching. Isco and Jacquin played exactly like Silva And Nasri Malaga played slightly quicker than us just. Plus Seville were the better team

Im not saying i want either of those necessarily - its Pellegrini's style/tactics i was asked to comment on. He will play more attacking football with width. I've no idea who he will use to do that.............but isnt that the style we ALL want City to play?

ANY1aBLUE said:
grim up north said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Im not saying i want either of those necessarily - its Pellegrini's style/tactics i was asked to comment on. He will play more attacking football with width. I've no idea who he will use to do that.............but isnt that the style we ALL want City to play?

The point I was making was that Malaga played a similar system to ours they did not play with wingers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.