Pelligrini's tactics.

Ive always admired The Pro's & Cons but The Wall seemed a bit wayward in places

His crowning glory though was Dark Side Of The Moon, lyrically superb

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/11/article-2323221-07DC47FB000005DC-833_634x413.jpg[/bigimg]

ANY1aBLUE said:
That's what I've been saying all along, and why i was always an 'outer' despite the abuse from the blinkered on this site - some of whom are very quickly stabbing their man in the back and were guilty of being hypocrites yesterday. I on the other hand, stuck by what I always said (despite the infantile abuse) - mancini was never right for manchester city - pellegrini will be.

So having tried for several years to convince people of your point of view regarding Mancini, you now label those who've come around to your way of thinking as back-stabbing hypocrites? Nice. Perhaps it just shows that they base their opinions on the available evidence, and that evidence changed enough for their views to change? Not everyone picks a viewpoint and sticks with it regardless. Except most politicians, I suppose.

nimrod said:

Hahahaha.

Being serious, Pellegrini's a fantastic manager, he hasn't won that much but he hasn't really had a chance to and I think he will solve some of your weaknesses.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Favourite formations and how he adapts his tactics . . . . . . . .

That's a rather remarkable notion - seems like he has Plans A -Z, which can be modified as the game requires! Two matches v The PIeEaters and we attempt to kill the pig the same way it wouldn't die in the first match!

Nicely put sir.

nimrod said:

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/11/article-2323221-07DC47FB000005DC-833_634x413.jpg[/bigimg]

I love your musical user name. you can't beat a bit of Pink Floyd, Roger Waters or some Elgar!!

dan.j.mcfc said:
His achievements in transforming Villarreal in a relatively short space of time is quite staggering, he's clearly a great tactician. His he a better manager than Mancini? Only time will tell. After a lot of thinking recently, I wanted to see Mancini get a shot at one last CL campaign and a chance to reclaim the title, but one things for sure I would welcome Pellegrini with open arms.
I think what he did at Villarreal was miraculous. Probably the best over achieving team in Europe in the last 15 years.

ste.sully said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
His achievements in transforming Villarreal in a relatively short space of time is quite staggering, he's clearly a great tactician. His he a better manager than Mancini? Only time will tell. After a lot of thinking recently, I wanted to see Mancini get a shot at one last CL campaign and a chance to reclaim the title, but one things for sure I would welcome Pellegrini with open arms.
I think what he did at Villarreal was miraculous. Probably the best over achieving team in Europe in the last 15 years.

FC Porto winning the CL in 2004 was more memorable for me.

DaveRave18 said:
ste.sully said:
dan.j.mcfc said:

FC Porto winning the CL in 2004 was more memorable for me.
True. Although Monaco somehow got to the final too so it was hardly a vintage year for the top clubs. Pellegrini consistently over-achieved at Villarreal - CL semi-final in 2006, 2nd place in La Liga in 2008. He is nearly 60, theoretically he should be at his prime and if he came to City it could be his last job. He deserves a chance, I see what Txiki sees in him and I would support him too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.