PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Beat the white report recommending an independent regulator, 'look we can keep our house in order!' and pandoras box is open and they are looking fucked.
I think the "We can keep our own house in order" horse has bolted. IREF was in the King's Speech & is set to be enacted in this Parliament. Let's hope that's sooner rather than later.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

However, how does the government announcement banning clubs from joining the ESL & remaining in English Football affect the Red Top Mafia & Spuds?
It’s a good question and not easily answered without having all the facts at hand.

The whole thing seems preposterous and destined to fail but then plenty said they same when the premier was formed in 92.

The same clubs also seem hellbent on stopping city taking a large chunk out of the premier league pie. The charges against city also seem preposterous.

Can it really come all down to jealously and financial greed? Its seems so.

None of it makes any sense because we don’t actually know what the end game is for these clubs. The government is also a new addition to the scenario. What they do or cant do is sketchy at best.

It’s either a desperate attempt to reclaim control of the premier or an attempt to have another go at the super league.

Probably dosent answer the question -:)

Last week, Masters refused to confirm a tribunal date in Parliament, which throws into doubt the widely held view our case would be held this autumn, & concluded by the summer of 2025.

The Autumn 2024 date was only ever newspaper claims, & was never confirmed by Masters to my knowledge.

Hence why the claim which the Telegraph repeated yesterday might be as valid, or full of bullshit like the autumn tribunal claim? I suppose we'll see soon enough.

This is what he said…

‘I can't give any details on Man City beyond saying a date has been set, I can't tell you when that date is’

Anyway we shall see.

I'd have thought that they'd have many, many discussions before giving verdict on each issue and would be aware of how each was leaning so I'd say it certainly is possible. Whether true or not I wouldn't hazard a guess though.

Edited for typo.
So it's not a Strictly style voting system?

The UEFA case was based 100% on screenshots from a magazine and no other supporting documentation. I won't be surprised if the PL case is the same. What other information could they possibly have?

Also, can you explain why you said if City are found innocent "every club who have been punished so far or have stuck by FFP and been denied trophies etc will be outraged".

If City are innocent then they've also stuck by the rules, no?

Your mask is slowly slipping.
Lol...Mask - it's a fucking balaclava and he's sneaking into another footballers property right now to take their jewels, the typical thieving scouse twat.

I think the "We can keep our own house in order" horse has bolted. IREF was in the King's Speech & is set to be enacted in this Parliament. Let's hope that's sooner rather than later.
Yeah just think they rush this case, without thinking it out long term to get ahead of the IREF noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.