Rangers Thread - 2023/24

The bye line of Jack.Arseland’s latest musing in the Daily Ranger, who, to be fair, are taking it hard too.

“Jack Butland in defiant Rangers stance as he names what final Premiership table DOESN'T show”

I’m guessing, how much a bunch of utter pricks they have in the team, who keep spouting off what they’re going to do. How they’re the best, that sort of stuff that has become the norm for every pish Gers team for over a decade.

What do you think readers? What doesn’t it show?

No time wasters please. Rangers have enough of them.
At least you make me laugh. Well done on the last line : ))))

At least you make me laugh. Well done on the last line : ))))
I think of you and my big mate when another of your players is in the paper. His Napper is about to fucking explode. He’s done with them. :)

I think of you and my big mate when another of your players is in the paper. His Napper is about to fucking explode. He’s done with them. :)
It’s mostly taken from Pressers and then some editor puts out a head line that has little to do with what was said or takes it totally out of context.

I think that stat I posted above sums these players up. When it’s time to kick on they are incapable. Now whether that’s a mentality thing or they’re just not good enough I don’t know but there has to be something in it.

I’m at a complete loss with some of them. Tav is an excellent player for our level but he’s led this team to too many failures. Time him and Goldson moved on.

Why do we compete so well in Europe then lose to Ross County? Even in Europe some of the results are puzzling. We beat Real Betis Home and away yet can’t beat Appoel Limassol in two attempts!! I know it’s football and these things happen but this is a recurring theme where Rangers are concerned

I actually believe Rangers will win on Saturday. There’s no logic to this but I just have a wee feeling we ll do it and it’ll piss me off!!

It’s mostly taken from Pressers and then some editor puts out a head line that has little to do with what was said or takes it totally out of context.

I think that stat I posted above sums these players up. When it’s time to kick on they are incapable. Now whether that’s a mentality thing or they’re just not good enough I don’t know but there has to be something in it.

I’m at a complete loss with some of them. Tav is an excellent player for our level but he’s led this team to too many failures. Time him and Goldson moved on.

Why do we compete so well in Europe then lose to Ross County? Even in Europe some of the results are puzzling. We beat Real Betis Home and away yet can’t beat Appoel Limassol in two attempts!! I know it’s football and these things happen but this is a recurring theme where Rangers are concerned

I actually believe Rangers will win on Saturday. There’s no logic to this but I just have a wee feeling we ll do it and it’ll piss me off!!
Don’t worry you won’t be pissed off. You won’t win. :) Well I hope not.

Just the thought of Maeda v Tav alone is giving me chills ahead of this weekend.
Can't see anything other than a comfortable Celtic win again tbh especially if Rangers are still half asleep in the first half hour like usual. Game could be over by then.

Just the thought of Maeda v Tav alone is giving me chills ahead of this weekend.
Can't see anything other than a comfortable Celtic win again tbh especially if Rangers are still half asleep in the first half hour like usual. Game could be over by then.
One minute we are winning next head kicks in and we are getting gubbed ……again.

It’s going to be along few days then it’ll just fly by.

Thank God I’m leaving for the Lakes right after the whistle as it’ll be carnage in the city and surrounding areas.

One minute we are winning next head kicks in and we are getting gubbed ……again.

It’s going to be along few days then it’ll just fly by.

Thank God I’m leaving for the Lakes right after the whistle as it’ll be carnage in the city and surrounding areas.
i'll be at the Manchester derby so avoiding the OF game

praying for a blues double

They have no choice first half hour, we go for them because we move the ball faster and they gave to hang on. They haven’t the ability to do anything else. People talk as if it’s nothing to do with us running the cunts ragged. That’s what happens,

Yeah; but, like @No.8, you're biased!
This is why they shouid let me tell them when they are a threat. They see what they want to. Cantwell the best player in Scotiand? Fucking hysterical and they really do believe the hype.

So, they can’t be trusted or they would have won the league every year since they returned, as you hear this piss on a loop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.