Rangers Thread - 2023/24

This is why they shouid let me tell them when they are a threat. They see what they want to. Cantwell the best player in Scotiand? Fucking hysterical and they really do believe the hype.

So, they can’t be trusted or they would have won the league every year since they returned, as you hear this piss on a loop.
Fair point. He isn't the best player in Scotland.

Dessers is.

They have no choice first half hour, we go for them because we move the ball faster and they gave to hang on. They haven’t the ability to do anything else. People talk as if it’s nothing to do with us running the cunts ragged. That’s what happens,
There's a bit of that but the mistakes those players make at times are laughable and only be put down to not being switched on. Its not too much to ask to switch on and be solid when you know you're coming under pressure early doors. The players let themselves down as much as they're forced into mistakes by you lot being on the front foot early doors.

T
There's a bit of that but the mistakes those players make at times are laughable and only be put down to not being switched on. It’s not too much to ask to switch on and be solid when you know you're coming under pressure early doors. The players let themselves down as much as they're forced into mistakes by you lot being on the front foot early doors.

They overestimate how good their players are then when we turn up and we show how shit they are. They aren’t good enough and that’s always their issue. I hope they keep them all. They shout about beating us, winning this, that and the other.

My thought when I hear or read that?

Not with that team of utter useless pricks.

And I’ve been right every year.

Ffs there are many problems. The manager most certainly is not one of them!!
But will be soon. Cracks already visible in his utterances. Rogers played him and he took the bait hook line and sinker. It doesn’t matter if he’s good. It only matters that he wins. We all know that’s the deal. Second is nowhere. He said they would win the ieague. He knew the money from the CL brings you right back into the game. When we improved and you shat it at a Ibrox, you and I knew the game was probably up. When that became a reality he crumbled. He now knows he has a monumental task to replace basically another new team, within tight financial constraints.

I will throw you a bone. It can be done. We got, Hatate, Diazan, Kyogo, O’Riley, CCV for under £16m. Put that quality into your team and I develop a twitch.

But will be soon. Cracks already visible in his utterances. Rogers played him and he took the bait hook line and sinker. It doesn’t matter if he’s good. It only matters that he wins. We all know that’s the deal. Second is nowhere. He said they would win the ieague. He knew the money from the CL brings you right back into the game. When we improved and you shat it at a Ibrox, you and I knew the game was probably up. When that became a reality he crumbled. He now knows he has a monumental task to replace basically another new team, within tight financial constraints.

I will throw you a bone. It can be done. We got, Hatate, Diazan, Kyogo, O’Riley, CCV for under £16m. Put that quality into your team and I develop a twitch.
Are your figures correct? I thought CCV cost a fair bit alone if you include loan fee and transfer fee. Anyway I get your point.

Not sure if you watch Clemente’s pressers or just the snippets. I watch them and Clemente has realised the huge task both on and off the field ahead of him. He’s consistently talked about lack of fitness, poor injury record, the players allowed to run contracts down and the lack of quality in the squad. Since ‘55’ the board have let the footballing side just drift along. They threw GvB under the bus and then brought in Beale which was a HUGE mistake. At least they’ve seen this HUGE error and brought in a manager who I’m convinced will go a long with in rectifying the problems Beale left behind

This summer will tell us a lot. From the snippets I’ve heard we are close to signing Paddy McNair another centre back Cordoba from Sofia, Jefte who we tried to get in January , a highly rated Kosovo striker and Liam Kelly.

Obviously I’d love to get Paddy McNair as he’s a huge Rangers fan and will improve our starting XI but the foreign players I know nothing about and we ll have to wait and see.

Liam Kelly is a very strange signing. I’d be shocked and disappointed if he’s coming as first choice but he left to get first team football and is captain at his club and fringes of Scotland team. Why , at 28, would you go back to where you tried so hard to move on from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.