Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I'm massively annoyed at the loss. Best way I am recovering is thinking at least it wasn't Liverpool in the final!

We won't win the CL next season without a top striker (or two), and some new players with the talent, bollocks, and mental strength to drag us over the line in bad situations, like RM found themselves in last night.

Our squad is as thin as Riyad Mahrez's legs.

The PL is where it matters more.
Whilst I don't necessarily agree with your post. THIS >> "Our squad is as thin as Riyad Mahrez's legs" LOL

Pretty much a standard ref in the Champions league,most of them are used to the shithousery in their domestic leagues so go with the flow.

At 1 nil up we should have been the same,feigning injuries and whatnot.
Our naivity cost us.
Again.

We cost ourselves in the end yes but had the referee done the job he's fucking paid to do it would have been a different game.

He was shite. Doing high fucking fives with Madrid players what a c@@t.

We often look leaderless on the pitch. Kev is not a leader in a vocal sense nor is Fern . Ruben looked like he was going to be tha answer but has regressed. Madrid had several leaders on the pitch last night and it told at the key moments.

Allegedly he needs an operation.

But has been putting it off because of the amount of football for Club and country.

This winter World Cup, i would have thought he might get Surgery right at the end of this season.

He has looked injured, so no idea why he is getting abuse for going missing.

Literally we create fuck all when he and Mahrez are not playing.
Sorry mate, but if he's as injured as he's looked recently, he shouldn't have been playing.

He's been overplayed since Pep arrived. He's been overplayed by Belgium. To put it bluntly, the guy looks fucked by the 70th minute in most games.

We're over-reliant on him. That needs to be addressed for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.