Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Have to agree with the comments on Ederson. Great with his feet, not good at saving things with his hands.

I agree with most of your post but the Raz blame is bizarre.. blaming Sterling for not turning the tie back in our favour after we mismanaged a given is wholeheartedly unfair. He wasn’t even on the pitch when we blew it.
No, I don't think Raz was in anyway to blame tonight - but I just don't think hes good enough full stop.

What does how long you've supported city have to do with anything at all? Lol
He's in the top 2 or 3 all round goalkeepers in the planet and you think he is no good. Who else would you have who is better and would fit in with our style of play?
Because you stated I wasn't a true fan or some other such bollocks that's why. ,54 years says otherwise and trust me I've seen some shit over that time and stuck with it. Your statement is as stupid as you consider mine to be on Ederson.

Say all you want we are mentally weak. How many semi finalists have bowed out at that stage when the opposition needs two goal to force extra time with 3 minutes to play!

We've lost to teams we had no business losing to over the years while playing football befitting of European Champions. It's genuinely astounding.

Dias tbf pal have away a needless pen and he was marking Rodrigo for header
There is no chemistry between Dias and La Porte.

Not making excuse for Dias, but La Porte situational awareness under any sort of pressure is shocking. He is an accident waiting to happen. We get away with it most weeks because most teams don't have the ability to hurt us.

We had that Dias/Stones partnership where we went a dozen games without conceding even a Goal. La Porte returned from injury, Pep broke up the partnership and chemistry and we started conceding Goals again.

Really don't rate La Porte never have.

We are a team stuffed full of internationals, they should be capable of managing a game. It is the players on the field not Pep.
yep agreed but peps subs were poor… he didn’t bring grealish on for atletico away so why tonight??!

Did really well in the CL but fucked the game management up in the last ten mins.

Let's not overreact........
I think everyone who thinks we fucked that up is overreacting. They just got lucky, not one person watching that expected them to get back into it, even their own fans were leaving and they've seen it all. Had they not scabbed that second goal we'd not have mentioned the first and all be saying we deserved it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.