Should they have kicked the ball out....

Whether it was a foul or not. The ref didnt give it at the time, so he is not going to give it a minute later. In reality Dzeko was cheating, there was nothing wrong with him.

Liverpool had every right to play on. Dzeko should have got up and carried on, instead of being a soft twat.

It was certainly a foul initially but Dzeko was hamming it up. It's the refs decision alone to stop play in these situations not the players and in this case the rag twat was correct to play on. I've no problem with the Dippers carrying on, we should have defended better.

Teams should never kick the ball out unless the referee blows up, Liverpool were correct to carry on the sooner players realise and stop faking injury the better, the physio should be allowed the entre the field of play anyway...

mancitymick said:
As said by all it was a foul. By all accounts they were instructed from the ref not to kick the ball out. It is the first time i can recall in a long time where a team has not kicked the ball out. I do hope from now on we play on rightly or wrongly

Any Spurs game from when 'Arry was in charge to present day, they see it as an opportunity to break.

If Gerrard had gone down and the Ref said to play on and we subsequently scored I don't think any of us would be complaining.

Yes, it was a foul, yes they scored as a result of it not being given. That's the officials fault.

Garcia should have kicked the ball out. His poor play gave them the goal.

omcfc said:
If Gerrard had gone down and the Ref said to play on and we subsequently scored I don't think any of us would be complaining.

Yes, it was a foul, yes they scored as a result of it not being given. That's the officials fault.

If Gerrard had gone down you could guarantee that it was a dive, so play on.

King Of The Kippax said:
....before their first goal y/day?

In your opinion were Liverpool right to continue with Dzeko lay on the floor or do you think that they should have done the 'gentlemens' thing & kicked it out of play?

Now IMO they were right to continue & i think thats how it should be BUT we need consistency. For example they kicked the ball out when someone was injured in the second half, so why not the first?

It'll be interesting to see peoples thought on this matter

No, only if a head injury or the player appears to be breathing wrong/chest and heart issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.