Stupid little things that bug you

I actually bib, flash my headlights and wave to them to get their attention, funny how they know exactly what I mean.

Another one, those that let you out, but raise their finger off the steering wheel, point at you, and then move their finger in the direction for you to go, just the once like they’re in charge and ordering you around, many a time I’ve just told them to ‘fuck off’ and waited for someone who has the courtesy to look at you, give you the thumbs up, and wave you in (like I do), funny how they know exactly why you’re doing it too, guess there’s just loads of arrogant wanker drivers out there.
"Bib" haha,love it, not heard that for ages.

I have always found it irritating playing Scrabble with people who know loads of completely obscure words. However. My other half plays 'Words with Friends' with her Mother which is a kind of App based scrabble. She was busy tonight so asked me to play in her place. Some of the words her mother played (and were accepted) were;
Mea
Ab (an abbreviation which to me is not a word)
De
Huger (bad english)
Phiz
Trad
Oda
Ladens

WTF ???
File for divorce immediately.

Tesco

Its TESCO....you dont go to Tesco's / Tescos....you go to TESCO

What about Bootsiz ?

Just askin'

It's short for "Tesco's supermarket", just like going to "your parent's" or "your parents' " or "your sister's" etc, the missing word is inferred.

For some reason my Mother has always said Tesco’s ASDA’s Boots’s etc. never understood why!
Worse than these, is when people prefix their preferred supermarket with the word "the"

As in "I'm going the Asda"

Tossers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.