Stupid little things that bug you

1. Cyclists who run red lights then moan when they are run over.
2. People who drive the wrong way in a car park despite huge arrows / signs telling them which is the correct way. They then tell you to fuck off when you point out their error to them.
3. People who ignore signs such as no right turn then proceed to do so and block the road up
4. Clickbait journalists
5. Nagga fucking Manchetty
6. Tradespeople who tell you they will be with you first thing then turn up at 11.00 without any explanation
7. People who you know that spend all day with their phones glued to their ears but take two days to respond to your text by which time it's too late
8. The dustbin men who leave your bin half way down the road but will leave it unemptied if the lid is 1mm open
9. Half and half scarves
10. Dippers, rags, dirty lids fans, Millwall plus a few more
11. The criminal justice system that seems to support the criminals more than the victims
Think you need to start a 'things that really piss you off' thread.

I actually do this on purpose in my hometown to slow the traffic down. Town centres should be designed around pedestrians, not lazy fuckers making pointless short car journeys.
It's not just in town centres though. It happened to me today when I drove from the small town where I live where all the banks have closed down to another town a 14 miles round trip away where the nearest bank branch now is. And yes, I do online banking but I needed to visit the bank in person. I'm fucked if I'm walking 14 miles to get to and from the nearest bank.

Last edited:
1. Cyclists who run red lights then moan when they are run over.
2. People who drive the wrong way in a car park despite huge arrows / signs telling them which is the correct way. They then tell you to fuck off when you point out their error to them.
3. People who ignore signs such as no right turn then proceed to do so and block the road up
4. Clickbait journalists
5. Nagga fucking Manchetty
6. Tradespeople who tell you they will be with you first thing then turn up at 11.00 without any explanation
7. People who you know that spend all day with their phones glued to their ears but take two days to respond to your text by which time it's too late
8. The dustbin men who leave your bin half way down the road but will leave it unemptied if the lid is 1mm open
9. Half and half scarves
10. Dippers, rags, dirty lids fans, Millwall plus a few more
11. The criminal justice system that seems to support the criminals more than the victims
Re number 2. I wasn't saying fuck off I was saying get a life.

:-)

What has really bugged me today is finding out I have to pay £273 to apply for probate for my mums estate!! Her estate is well below IHT limits. It probably takes them 10 mins to review the form and grant the probate yet the cost is that high! They tax you all your life and are then like vultures after you die. I got two invoices from the council that have no description of what she owed them money for! They date back to 2020! Absolute joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.