Stupid little things that bug you

People at self service checkouts who don't bag their shopping straight away and instead wait until they've paid and then stand there for 5 minutes bagging it all up. Also, on a related note, the maniacs who put all their un bagged shopping in a trolley and then transfer it all, still unbagged, item by item, into their boot. Absolute wierdos.

When advertisers speed up the end of a radio advert to a point where it is near impossible to understand the T&C's. It is even more ridiculous that the Advertising Standard Agency insist on these rules but think it's OK that no one can actually hear them.

At our local Co Op they let people purchase scratch cards & then allow them to scratch them whilst the q gets bigger. Then if they have a winner they then allow them to do the process again & again & again
In various retail outlets there's regularly some selfish twat in front who hands over a fistful of lottery tickets and asks for them all to be checked. It takes forever while the queue builds up and inevitably none of them is a winner. Why don't the lazy bastards check the numbers themselves each week in the paper, on TV or online?

Blatant, stupid and obvious racism...

The first Black female firefighter ever hired by a south Florida city gave permission for her likeness to be used in public work mural by the Boynton Beach City Art Commission

mural.6160480612759.png

*sigh*

Really...? Honestly...

It was removed a day after it was presented in public (file suit has gone in now). What goes in people's heads, that do this?

I'm sure the idea was 'representation', but these are all women, so tack a dude on the end to merge the mural, ffs!

Today, while putting petrol in my car. A motorist pulls up at the pumps, gets out, and goes straight into the shop. Buys something, no fuel, gets in the car and drives off. Meanwhile some poor bugger has been in the queue behind him waiting. The point is, there is plenty of room on the forecourt to park away from the pumps. Some people are so selfish and don't give a damn about other people.

YouTube fucking adverts.
1) There’s 1 or 2 at the beginning of whatever you watching, then 1 in the middle and 1 right at the end!
2) When you have a shite signal, the video will buffer but all 16 adverts play fine.
3) The company’s themselves who pay YouTube to advertise…..what a waste of money you absolute Dossers….most people skip adverts without watching them or put the tv/phone on silent, turn away for 30 seconds until the shite has ended
4) know your audience, if my 4yr old daughter is watching a childrens slime video, she isn’t in a position to buy a new Saloon 4x4 car or apply for a credit card
5) I think i’ve over done it with 5

Blatant, stupid and obvious racism...

The first Black female firefighter ever hired by a south Florida city gave permission for her likeness to be used in public work mural by the Boynton Beach City Art Commission

mural.6160480612759.png

*sigh*

Really...? Honestly...

It was removed a day after it was presented in public (file suit has gone in now). What goes in people's heads, that do this?

I'm sure the idea was 'representation', but these are all women, so tack a dude on the end to merge the mural, ffs!
Looks nothing like her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.