Ticket Prices

more unrealistic pricing for Saturday from city. Lunchtime game, on TV, just before Christmas - so city thinks charging £30 for u18's in the family stand is appropriate - so £110 for an adult taking 2 kids ffs

more unrealistic pricing for Saturday from city. Lunchtime game, on TV, just before Christmas - so city thinks charging £30 for u18's in the family stand is appropriate - so £110 for an adult taking 2 kids ffs

They haven’t got a clue.

I’ve just said on another thread: it’s the same prices for the Leeds midweek game as it is Wolves on Saturday. How can a midweek game be priced the same as a Saturday game?

But even the Saturday game; prices range from £50-70 for adults! Are the City board sniffing glue in their spare time? What’s fucking going on?

5556FA2E-AE28-44EF-A9CA-CB3014973A46.png

The prices at Dortmund range from €10-55. The prices at City range from £50-70.

What you’d consider both stadiums’ singing sections: City £50 for adults, £30 for kids; Dortmund €15 for adults (and that’s 18,000 tickets at that price whereas our singing section holds around 2,500).

English clubs are so out of touch with their fans! They are so detached from the reality of real life in this country, I’d go as far to say that English clubs show disdain for their core supporters… City being no different, and in fact, one of the worst considering who and where are core support is and is from.

Our club gets so much right, Soriano is a very good CEO. But I don’t think he or his close workmates have ever understood our fanbase, who we are where we’re from…

We aren’t a London club where there are 12m people in easy commuting distance, many of which have great disposable income. We aren’t supported by a load of London/Irish/Scandinavian fans who’ll take up the slack when the local fans are priced out like United and Liverpool. While a load of wealthy foreigners will take a few days’ holiday in Manchester and come and watch City v Paris for £50-70 a ticket, they will not be here for Wolves and Leeds so £50-70 a ticket for those games is just plain stupidity and highlights this detached reality they live in and the contempt they seem to hold our core supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:
To see the best you got to pay for it,way it is these days,well no,I take that back,it's always been this way,and same old stuff gets churned out each year,Christmas etc etc

Saving grace for those in doubt is it's on telly

1641833417079.png
for Saturday's game - in the family stand ffs!!! No doubt we will get the usual jibes about empty seats, but is it any fucking wonder - get a grip on reality city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.