United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's becoming one of the most predictable events on the back of any United victory. They win a football match and they are "back" and get extremely giddy about their future prospects.

Ronaldo's 700th goal sums it all up, nostalgia and living in the past. He's been horrendous and just last week it was being reported that he's been bemused with ten Hag's tactics and training methods - now all is rosy in the garden again. It's given them the perfect opportunity to talk up how amazing he's been and reminisce on years gone bye. Obviously talking up Haaland has upset some of them, so they need to squeeze in yernited feel good stories.

They have Newcastle and Spurs at home next... I'm sure points will be dropped in due course.

I really do fucking hate Spurs so 1 point for them from those two games will do.

I actually think I hate all clubs bar City mate so appreciate where you are coming from! They've all had something to say about our takeover and success, bitching, snitching etc. I've a special spot for United and Liverpool though - self entitled bunch of arseholes across both clubs due to this "history" pish they go on about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.