Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

He wasn’t bantering about race, he was chatting with a mate.
If you think different then so be it busy try not to espouse your myths as gospel

Bantering with a mate via a post seen by millions lol. Once it's in the public domain it's no longer banter among mates. I'm posting MY opinions , if you can't handle it not my issue.

Bantering with a mate via a post seen by millions lol. Once it's in the public domain it's no longer banter among mates. I'm posting MY opinions , if you can't handle it not my issue.

It wasn't racist as now seen by the FA judgement so what is your point?

Ahh get off your high horse you yank bastard.

you talk shit about insurance adverts yet you have pharmaceutical company’s telling you your answers to life’s problem lie at the bottom of a pill bottom.
That’s the issue with America. Very much “do as we say not as we do” leaders of the free world.
Stones & glass houses come to mind

You guys sorted on Flint’s water yet? Sorted out the crack problem started by your own government yet? Your NFL players still taking a knee? Your schools still bankrupting you’re children for the rest of their lives just for their chosen class books?
Are you still charging people who have heart attacks to ride in an ambulance?

get off your high horse and realize that America is just as fucked it if not worse than anywhere else in the world, and until you ****s start working with other people instead of dictating to them you won’t help anything.

this isn’t a you vs us issue, this is a humanity issue where we need to look at ourselves and decide together what is and is not okay.

Race issues are very much Propagated by American press and propaganda machine of Hollywood so thanks for that.
Yep, all OWNED by Americans.

Newsflash: We don’t blame Britain for any of that!

Lest you think I’m critical of Britain and not critical of all the things you appear to think are wrong with America, you’d be dead wrong! Fuck me, look at the President thread on this very Forum, and you’ll have a clue who fucked up I think America is! That said, it has been good to me, my family and job are here, and I will retire here and visit the UK....if that’s still OK after daring to ask Brits to own their own fuck ups?!

Carry on...

TBF it was that bloody yank woman that managed to somehow sue McDonald's for burning herself with a hot drink that seemed to open the floodgates to the stupidity that followed over the next few decades to this current state of despair.
You should read that lawsuit and get back to me before casting aspersions. I know that is unheard of in the Internet, but then again, facts are hard.

I will absolutely agree with you that tort reform could be a good thing, but the case you cite is missing 99% of the information needed to have anything like a serious position on the issue. I have, you’re wrong!

You might be right, if so sorry for going for your neck @ChicagoBlue but my overarching
point is this isn't something we should be measuring dicks over. We should be working together as humans and sort out how to handle this mess before it’s too late.
I’m in. Help me get rid of this Orange C*** in the White House and we will be 95% of the way there!

Ahh get off your high horse you yank bastard.

you talk shit about insurance adverts yet you have pharmaceutical company’s telling you your answers to life’s problem lie at the bottom of a pill bottom.
That’s the issue with America. Very much “do as we say not as we do” leaders of the free world.
Stones & glass houses come to mind

You guys sorted on Flint’s water yet? Sorted out the crack problem started by your own government yet? Your NFL players still taking a knee? Your schools still bankrupting you’re children for the rest of their lives just for their chosen class books?
Are you still charging people who have heart attacks to ride in an ambulance?

get off your high horse and realize that America is just as fucked it if not worse than anywhere else in the world, and until you ****s start working with other people instead of dictating to them you won’t help anything.

this isn’t a you vs us issue, this is a humanity issue where we need to look at ourselves and decide together what is and is not okay.

Race issues are very much Propagated by American press and propaganda machine of Hollywood so thanks for that.
Hahahahahahahahahhahaha, thankyou for that

Almost made me cry

The problem is the wider context. I 100% agree that Bernardo meant nothing malicious by his tweet - but what about everyone else? There are racists and bigots in the world. How do you respond to some school kid using a similar meme, or the office bigot, targeting a black kid or black guy respectively. Because now they hide behind the justification that it's just a joke - look Bernardo Silva Did the exact same thing, and no one made anything of it. And now this behavior, however innoculous, is normalised. And then in a couple of months or a couple of years, the next controversy will arise, and the argument will be 'well this isn't so much different from Silva's tweet, why should we allow that and not this?". The waters become muddied,more gray areas. Racism thrives in the gray areas, few people are overtly racist nowadays, but not taking action, making a stance allows the boundaries of what we as a society consider acceptable to be pushed more and more. And that makes it shittier for everyone!
You answered the question yourself....they are hiding behind it!

And, no one is saying NOTHING should be done about it. He should be told about it and told that it is considered a serious issue, and his future behavior on this issue may be seen in a different light, regards of circumstances.

Instead, a penalty more serious than any ever handed down on a previously “good character” and a victim who provided a positive character statement!

It really is a joke, and one that City are clearly miffed at, but there’s simply nothing you can do. Faux outrage is now institutionalized, and ANYONE not adhering to the snowflake agenda is considered “racist” or a “racist sympathizer!”

There is no such thing as freedom of speech anymore, because a long list of verboten language is being compiled and woe betide anyone who runs afoul of them even accidentally...because you should have known better, Neanderthal!!!

Stop frothing,i am talking about how we follow you in everything,you started off we everyone talking about their feelings and having therapy,being offended by everything,sueing the fuck out of everyone for breaking a toe nail,our culture follows yours as we always have,america loves trump,i rest my case
I hope you don’t apply for that law degree, if THAT is your case! ;-)

THE VAST MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THINK HE IS A CRIMINAL BOOB! (CAPS just for you, dear). Does the vast majority of Britain feel likewise about Boris? We shall see...

Be well.

From your tetchy reply it seems it’s you that can’t handle the opinions of others not blindly following your proclamations.

But you do usually get this kind of response from those who are busy telling others what they should or shouldn’t be doing, saying or thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.