The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Manchester as a city, as a geographical location...we will be hated across the country

what about Everton, West Ham, Newcastle Aberdeen, Leicester, Wolves...on and on Villa, Nottingham Forrest...on and on...its shameful...get out of our club.

Fans of the 12 clubs as well, fans need to unite on this. No need to be partisan, us vs the 6 greedy bastards.
Oh absolutely. The fans of the 12 clubs need to be the most vocal. It's weirdly the closest we've ever been to the majority of united, Liverpool fans and the rest. You'll never have had the overwhelming majority of fans from all those 6 clubs be in total agreement before. Forget club rivalries, ignore any desire to protect your own club or dig the knife in rival clubs everybody needs to band together and let them all have it

Gary neville has more about him than anyone at City...FACT! I’m a Blue, but this stinks...where are the players, ex-players...total bottlers and gob-shites the lot!

Com'on Pep...man up, sick of this bullshit!
Kevin Horlock tweeted earlier that he wishes now that the chance at Wembley in 99 had fallen on his right foot

just so sad

Two things that keeps niggling me about the whole thing.

The big 6? now yesterday if anyone had asked me to name 4 EPL clubs who would have been invited to join a Super league I would have named them in the order below.
Rags.
Dippers.
Arsenal.
Chelsea.

I would not have considered naming us as the teams behind the move have generally done anything they can to screw us over, but it seems there is more and more noise that ourselves and Chelsea were included in this scheme very late in the day. No mention of Tottenham, so do we take it that they were involved much earlier and if so why?
There involvement in this makes little sense to me.

Secondly, how does one league get given 6 out of 15 founding member spaces, I would have understood 3 teams from the 5 biggest leagues, even maybe 4 from the 3 biggest league and maybe 3 members such as Ajax, Shaktar and Porto.

Something stinks and I suspect there is more to this than we are aware of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.