VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been watching football for decades , it’s a simple game & i’ve Enjoyed every up & down it’s brought ...until var , they’ve brought technology into a human activity & destroyed it , it’s not a science , there’s always been mistakes but now it just stinks of corruption . I was in hope that it would get that bad that fans would get together & wrestle our game back from these corrupt bastards that are deciding winners based on history & money . It was a forlorn hope & a shame that my decision to pack it in last year has proved correct
you just notice the corruption more now. Just shines a light on it better.

anybody working with the club should be all over last night with VAR and take a video to PGMOL for answers
4 or 5 major points that are clear cheating by both the match officials and the VAR team

its not with my tinted blue spec's on that am watching last night. because we won the title before any ball was kicked last night. so we could watch the game and hope for a fair game for both teams ? but sadly everybody who watched last night game knows what was going on. even the hardest hates of manchester city could not defend the ref and the officials and VAR last night

ok VAR is not perfect we all know that but every time i have watch the replay's you could see what was happening
even a foul on jesus the ref was going to blow his whistle but waved play on because brighton was on the break

still puzzle to see why VAR see that as red card ? wellbeck clearly puts his arm over cancelo shoulder and pulls him down ? its clear as day not even close ? 2nd the pen at the end clear contact on jesus foot stone wall pen just waved away. 3rd foul on gundogan if that's not a red card i don't know what is anymore. 4th offside given from a throw-inn
5th why was brightons 3 goal not checked by VAR and its lines

the VAR team checked dais for hand ball and city both gaols was checked ? so why did they just give the goal ???
Dan Burn more or less confirmed afterwards that he thought he was off side but it sounded like the ref told him there was no need. I also agree that it was Wellbeck who initialised the "coming together". Watching it last night I fully expected Cancelo red to be over turned. Also bizarre explanation as to why the Brighton player was not sent off for the assault on Gundogan. Have checked the laws of the game and FA interpretations & nowhere does it state anything about straight legs or bent legs

Dan Burn more or less confirmed afterwards that he thought he was off side but it sounded like the ref told him there was no need. I also agree that it was Wellbeck who initialised the "coming together". Watching it last night I fully expected Cancelo red to be over turned. Also bizarre explanation as to why the Brighton player was not sent off for the assault on Gundogan. Have checked the laws of the game and FA interpretations & nowhere does it state anything about straight legs or bent legs.
That was the bullshit excuse Walton came up with to justify why Atwell was 'correct' in not sending him off.

It stinks of a top to bottom conspiracy.

Daniel Sturridge possibly tells a mate he’s getting transferred and the bookies open a market. Mate has a bet and Sturridge gets a 4 month ban and fined £150K.
Tony Bloom, professional gambler and owner of a highly successful ‘football result prediction service‘, who makes most of his money on the Asian betting markets and also owns and is the chairman of BHA. No conflict of interest there then......

VAR will check if a goalkeeper is a millimeter off his line when saving a penalty, VAR will check a possible offside, again to the nearest millimeter. It therefore surprises me, when watching a GK run to the edge of his area to kick out of hand, just how often they are over the line when they launch the ball, sometimes by a good margin. I wonder if the refs' and linos' are advised to ignore what could be classed as a sending off offence.

VAR will check if a goalkeeper is a millimeter off his line when saving a penalty, VAR will check a possible offside, again to the nearest millimeter. It therefore surprises me, when watching a GK run to the edge of his area to kick out of hand, just how often they are over the line when they launch the ball, sometimes by a good margin. I wonder if the refs' and linos' are advised to ignore what could be classed as a sending off offence.
Even GK off his line is subjective as the VAR commander can just choose which frame of the ball leaving the foot of the penalty taker they want to use.

crazy that people think its a clean sports hahahaha plus VAR is not doing the job it was brought in for
everybody was lied and fooled into what it was being used for in the first place. now with VAR the people involved in the corruption has a 2nd bite of the cherry

i was laughing my balls off last night ? not just with the officials but the BT-sports people trying to defend them
they are all in it together and from video replays not being shown to commentators moving on fast from a incident in talking about something else ? its all planned and very well worked to a point of brainwashing some people into thinking what they are watching is right

pundits or ex-referees working on games are truly talking nonsense and muppets ? they get patted and given a treat for keeping in line and dare cross it. how on earth can anybody defend that tackle on gundogan last night unless your told to ? nobody that has been involved in the game can say that is not a red card. its even serious dangerous play with intent to injury him and more than a 3 game ban

there should be a petition to remove Peter Walton for the BT-sports commentator team after what he said last night
Townsend thought a yellow card was ‘probably right’. As an ex player I don’t think he’d have been saying that if it was his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.