Seasoncard - 2021/22

How did you sort out the Family & Friends mate ?
Fuck 'em they can sort their own.

Seriously, it was my son's and my dad's I was bothered about. Son is in RAF so gave his up a few years ago as he just couldn't get to the games, now in a position to come back. His account is still live but it will not let me add him to F&F.
Dad for some reason doesn't have the blue star and it won't let me add him my city group or whatever they are calling it. He pays DD so should renew automatically anyway so it's not a big deal, just a bit annoying when things don't work as they should.

Anyone know, if the hold my seat for now is the option to defer? Trying to sort my mates out whose deferring for this season but not clear if this is the option you select for that. Anybody tried it and can advise the outcome?
Hi mate no that doesn't seem to be the defer option. Think that option is for if you don't want to renew friends and family's that appear. I clicked that hoping to difer then it still gave me the option on my account page to renew.

I gave everyone notice in the Supporters Club Branch that I run. Many other Branches would have done likewise. Add the the Supporters Club and Bluemooners and you’ve got the majority of City season card holders
Think there's a bit of a mountain out of a mole hill in this thread. I'm sure the club normally do a letter drop as well. But, supporters clubs & BM make up the majority of season card holders? Really?

always been on auto renewal, guess things won't change
I have with no previous problems but just to be sure I’ve just renewed online.
I’ll be posting again in a months time moaning like fuck they’ve charged me twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.