Seasoncard - 2021/22

Hi mate no that doesn't seem to be the defer option. Think that option is for if you don't want to renew friends and family's that appear. I clicked that hoping to difer then it still gave me the option on my account page to renew.
Cheers. I'll wait a couple of days see if it sorts itself out

I have with no previous problems but just to be sure I’ve just renewed online.
I’ll be posting again in a months time moaning like fuck they’ve charged me twice.
Pretty sure under current circumstances there are no auto renewals and people have to manually renew

Some fucking right Jonahs on here. You've all supported City long enough to know it was never going to work for 10am don't you?

Step away and come back to it later in the day, there's no rush lads.
And I’ve supported City long enough and had a season ticket long enough to be dubious about any ticket selling process. Website now telling me there’s a problem renewing my seats and I need to renew over the phone, exactly the reason I wanted this done and dusted as early as possible.

So defer and you can lose your seat. A problem where there is a group of people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.