Harry Kane

This would boil some piss

Khaldoon: "Time to make your mind up Pep, which striker should we go for?"
Pep: [Scrolling through the Transfer Forum] "I think the only way to make everyone happy is to sign them both"
Txiki:" So we want Ings AND Weghorst, on it"

I’ve not seen the Stats but my feeling is that Kane scores more from outside the box which would make him more likely to do something on his own. If I’m correct of course…
Doing somethign on your own/creating somethign out of nothing isnt exclusively about scoring from outside the box (though it is a small part of it) - think some of the goals scored by Kun vs the scousers......Kane doesnt score those for instance. He is a very good goal scorer dont get me wrong but he is not the player to make a difference in the moment that really counts.

This is the guy who was adamant we were going for Haaland the other day.

This screams of "Shit, looks like Kane's happening now and contradicts my story, I know...I'll say they're buying both!"
We could afford both. Khaldoon as good as said we're going to make some big signings. I'd love it if we stuck two fingers up at FFP.

You presume we would be able to sell at a profit.... we also don't sell our best players they usually stay.
We've got to learn to let players go while they still have decent value. Bringing a few more through from the academy would help.

We should be making profits on players like Jesus, Bernardo , and Laporte. We should have made better money on Tosin, Dzeko and the like over past seasons.

That's a matter for Bergiristain to sort out.

He's not Foden. He's a kid who arrived 18 months ago because we're the best academy, we pay kids well and he wanted opportunities at the top level.

Much more likely to be a Sancho than stick around for years in hope like Foden.
Well he could easily get 20 games next season if that’s what the club decides, give Kane a bit of a rest against lesser sides. He doesn’t expect to be City’s main striker at 18.
Not sure why people are getting so worked up

Levy won't sell for £100m, no chance. And I'm not convinced our board would entertain putting in a bid of £125m+ for a 28 (?) year old with an iffy injury record.

The problem for Spurs and Levy is that if its £100m take it or leave it.... they may not like it but can they really afford to leave it... I suspect they may not be in a position to turn it down. Sometimes when the debtors are knocking you have to sell one of your assets... City know Spurs need cash and we are maybe the only show in town...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.