Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The value of any player is merely what one team asks and another is willing to pay.
Thats why you are the team seemingly closest to signing him, you are prepared to pay more than most.
Tbh id also guess that our owners are only blinking due to this level of payment and what it could do for ffp.
I did say I don't blame villa for their valuation, I'm sure they are doing what's right for their own interests. I would question why City would pay a fee so high.
To be clear though, if we did pay it its not like I'm going to get in a strop and stamp my feet saying it's not fair. He's a player I like and if he comes great, I just question how is valuation is so high considering how little he's done in the game so far.
I'm not sold on the winning free kicks trophy which people seem to get giddy about on here for some reason but there's definitely a lot to his game to be admired.

I imagine the Euros may have been discouraging for him if he was minded to stay at Villa. Maybe I'm cynical but if he was delivering the same numbers at City, United, Liverpool or Chelsea then he'd not have been reduced to a bit part super sub role for England.
like Foden?

FWIW, and don't shoot the messenger lol, the same source that said we'd won the CAS appeal last year a day or so before we officially found out is saying this is a done deal. Apparently, a fair few have lumped on off the back of that. Personally, I'm never 100% convinced until it's on the club website but just thought I'd put it out there.
He was 4/5 to join us yesterday and has slightly drifted to near enough Evens now with Skybet.

I presume he meant Pogba and even that's not true because as poor as he's been at times for utd there's no doubting his quality.
Not to mention his achievements in the game compared to Grealish.
Saying Grealish is twice the player makes me wonder if he's on the spice.
It is just ridiculous how people rate Grealish so highly. Pogba yes he has been inconsistent for United but sometimes when he is on form you see that he has undoubted abilities. For someone to say Grealish is worth twice as much as pogba is laughable, what has grealish actually achieved in football ?

Grealish is literally a 25(26 in September) year old winger who has less than 50 goals scored in his career. He is not a youngster anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.