It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you earlier who are these serious alternatives to Kane ? Instead of the relentless negativity name them.
You asked me about Pep’s list, which I can’t possibly know. I’m not being negative

It isn’t hopeless don’t be so dramatic, we’ll be fine. Might not win the c/l , but we’ll do okay.
Hopeless about the window not the season

The unfortunate part for me is that clubs who reach UCL are bound to do great business in the following window, and we sort or wasted that. If we have a not so great season, it will be much more complicated to get top players next summer

Hopeless about the window not the season

The unfortunate part for me is that clubs who reach UCL are bound to do great business in the following window, and we sort or wasted that. If we have a not so great season, it will be much more complicated to get top players next summer
We’ve not reached the final many many times and we’ve been just fine.

You asked me about Pep’s list, which I can’t possibly know. I’m not being negative
Never realised there was a list so no I didnt. You're constantly questioning the lack of a back up plan or at least one that involves going to the market. So I ask again throw some names at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.