It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never realised there was a list so no I didnt. You're constantly questioning the lack of a back up plan or at least one that involves going to the market. So I ask again throw some names at me.
It’s not my job to come up with names. I’ll certainly have mine and others will have theirs. Names aren’t the point here

Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
That’s great news…..enjoy your evening

Don't worry, we've dealt with it. I was misled, and those who have been around longer than me and in on the BDW inside joke have been very understanding.

Please be aware of the following BM milestones and membership grades:

Under 1,000 posts = rag.

1,000 to 5,000 = on probation, still under suspicion.

5,000 to 10,000 = established member of the forum.

10,000 to 20,000 = big swinging dick.

Over 20,000 = Billy No Mates, FOC, false ITK, mod or all of the above.

Post rate under 2,000 a year = voyeuristic lurking troll.

Still bitter about missing Cavani on a free last season. Not enough people appreciate how damn good for us he would have been. Been good for United but fits us like a glove.

We didnt exactly struggle last year, but he could have made a difference for us in some games, most notably the CL final. Might have seen Gabby's new life as a winger even sooner. Would have weakened United even further as well, who now will have Cavani on the bench because they just had to throw money on someone even older allthough slighly better. Cavani with his workrate and selfless style would fit us even better than Ronaldo though. Would have continued to help develop Torres as well, like Aguero reportedly have been doing.

One of the biggest no-brainers/mishaps in the market sadly. Wonder if we thought his decline was more severe than it was. Luckily we have done okay without him, lol

With who ? Besides how will you know until the season get going.
Isn’t difficult to accept not getting a striker in is a fuck up. We have one at the club who gets played wide instead. The same one who was on the bench many times we played without a striker instead. Terrible window and I was made up with Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.