Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I can't make the game on Saturday against Southampton due to having to work. I want two family members to use the tickets instead. They have tried signing up to get a supporter number so I can add them to friends and family. They have signed up fine but still they don't have supporters numbers. Do they have to buy a membership to get one?

Would it be easier to just download my season ticket on to their phones for one game?

Thanks.
The supporter number should be on their account home page. Next to their name

Should be something like Name (supporter number) Tickets Points:

Don't know which thread to put this in....

Can you use your apple smart watch with the mobile ticket on it to get into the ground.

Thanks in advance

Anyone not received their Leipzig ticket yet? I had to change card details which I sorted. I've had the email that says I've purchased the ticket but not the one that gives the link for the mobile ticket. Looking like a day on the phone tomorrow!! Just checked my 'wallet' at 23:30 tonight. Its arrived - seemingly using a method devised by Paul Daniels!

Last edited:
Hi, does anybody know if the QR code can be used for entry. A family member has an issue accessing their online account to transfer the ticket. They have them in the wallet so was going to take a picture of the QR code and send it across that way. Cheers
Just wondering if anybody had any idea? Cheers

Just wondering if anybody had any idea? Cheers
Some one on here said something about something being embedded in the QR code. so if you take a picture the copy won't work. Don't understand it myself but maybe some one with a bit more knowledge may give you the definitive answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.