Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair points, but talking about form - Sterling was the most out of form player at the club and he started the game out of absolutely nowhere.

He may have started as a curveball to shock Chelsea, or maybe Pep had other reasons, but based on form at the time, Sterling got nowhere near that starting 11
LET IT FUCKING GO

Given the choice - I think I'd take a point now.

Keeps the 10 point gap between us and Chelsea and i'm sure Liverpool will drop points in their next 3 games

Our next 3 are - Southampton, Brentford and Norwich which I'm confident we will get 9 points from.
Fuck that I’m desperate for the win!

If you're nice to us, we might leave some of the inflatable CL trophies in the ground so you also get to feel what it's like to be European champions :)
Idiot, no thanks! Grow up

Why are other teams not following city’s lead and just keeping quiet about injuries/covid?

surely it gives us an advatage to go in tomorrows game knowing that (for example) Christensen is ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.