Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close to perfection? Not quite.

Pep basically gave you the game in the CL final by overthinking it. Every blue i know thought his team selection and formation was bizarre. Had he played the team that quite easily disposed of PSG both legs i think old big ears would have sky blue ribbons on it now in our trophy room. I bet you Chelsea fans thought the same when reading through our line up?

Anyway, he has to redeem himself by winning it and i think he will this season or next.

As for tomorrow it could go either way, but i think we'll shade it 2-1 in an exciting game.

Yeah nobody is perfect, but Pep is the closest thing to it in the game today.

I thought we had a decent chance of winning the final, but yeah I was absolutely more confident when the teams were announced.

As for the game tomorrow, I'd probably predict a narrow loss for us, but I'm hopeful Tuchel has learnt from fhe debacle at the Bridge.

We will smash them tomoz,lookin forward to it,infact i cant fuckin wait!

Yeah nobody is perfect, but Pep is the closest thing to it in the game today.

I thought we had a decent chance of winning the final, but yeah I was absolutely more confident when the teams were announced.

As for the game tomorrow, I'd probably predict a narrow loss for us, but I'm hopeful Tuchel has learnt from fhe debacle at the Bridge.

Learnt to tell his team to compete before 75 minutes? Might be a bit late by that stage, mate.

Possibly today. Although when I lived in Kingston -upon Thames back in the eighties there was a pub that was well known as a place that was frequented by right wing loons and they were all Chelsea fans and shed regulars.
Obviously other clubs had their share of these , not to beat around the bush, Nazi fans., however I never noticed them as organised and in those numbers. Obviously that was 40 years ago and I would hope things are different and most of those people have been drien from our game everywhere (in this country at least).

Absolutely. That was thankfully a bit before my time, but you're right, that was shameful time in the history of our fambase. Apart from pockets of knuckleheads, which all fanbases have these days, I don't think we're any different than City or other clubs.

Learnt to tell his team to compete before 75 minutes? Might be a bit late by that stage, mate.

I don't know. He was speaking about it in the presser. He said he regrets the way that game turned out and that he didn't intend to be defending so deep for so long.

Rubbish,Pep fucked it.

Hopefully it serves him well for the future.
Sterling should have never ever started that game he was shoe hornedin & it fucked the team up simple as that
Yes we wernt at the races & Chelsea were better on the night but to leave Rodri out was a complete piss take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.